Reviews for Those Who Can See Thestrals
LadyWillowElf chapter 7 . 3/10
Depressing as heck but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
FlowerChild23 chapter 7 . 2/13
Poor hermione
Lucyole chapter 4 . 1/25
Really Ron and Harry are idiots for acusing her, she really shouldn't have used her magic like that. Dumbledore and McGongal are really acting idiotic (Dumbledore is scared of her because she used wandless magic and has more control over it than he probably has after all the years he is already on earth) but I love Severus reaction to her really good. Please more that would be great *cookies for inspiration and the great work*
Lucyole chapter 3 . 1/25
Severus was astonished about her powers really good and was a bit angry that she run away into a world she knows nothing about, she may have stolen some things but best was her stealing from Lucius he probably wouldn't even miss them that much, Ollivanders is great(the elder wand comes to mind for her later) and she buys more books than she needs I think I would do the same.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 1/25
Interesting chapter à few years has gone by and she knows more than any adult about tgews I bet she knows more than a lawyer does. Dumbledore and Minerva coming by really what was he thinking grabbing her like that and using magic when someone was trying to help a child that may get abducted like a responsible and good citizen should idiot and everyone believes him to be good with such shady behavior. Nice chapter
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/25
Good first chapter why I didn't comment it I should have but I'm re-reading it so I do know. Now that I read it a second time there are some things I found a bit confusing first is You wrote how her parents showed her off and that she goes to school that's nice and dandy but you she is only four but then it is Britain and I think they have another class system as I do here in Germany I was in kindergarten until 5 years and came to premary school age 6 learning my letters and Numbers we had a little bit in kindergarten at least what I can remember it was more than 25 years agoso I'm not sure how accurate it is we know that she is highly intelligent so it maybe is true and we really don't know much about her parents how they really react to her being a witch so we see the more darker side of her life. I hope you will continue on this story soon.
kikagirao chapter 7 . 1/22
Are you going to update ir is the story on hold? I really like it.
WysteriaHysteria chapter 7 . 12/27/2019
I really like this chapter. You see her minor angry and disappointed at herself and the injustice that’s been forced on her shoulders. And then I really like that the veritaserum (I think I butchered that oop) works in a way that, instead of it being the absolute indisputable universal truth that’s told, it’s what the person under it’s influence sees as the truth. It shows the characters outlooks and establishes function in the same scene without being clunky about it
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 7 . 11/16/2019
Awere poor Hermione the wandless wonder
Nanyin chapter 7 . 11/14/2019
ok I am dying to see what happens next. pls update!
abc1507 chapter 7 . 11/9/2019
Of course nobody is apologizing to the poor librarian for modifying her memory when she came out to prevent a kid being kidnapped by weirdos.
LadyBlackHart chapter 7 . 11/2/2019
please update soon. I love your book so far.
MonkeyComrade chapter 7 . 10/20/2019
Please update! This has been a pleasure so far.
Bridget98 chapter 7 . 9/16/2019
Please update as soon as you can
RemisGrl chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
I truly enjoyed this story, so glad I came upon it. I hope your Muse comes back and you are able to finish this story. Loved it so far. thank you