Reviews for Father of the Son
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Amazing! I Love It! Wow! Cool! Fanstastic! 5 Starz!
eurogirl14 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
WHAT? but this was an AWESOME story!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hello, Draquid I got one question:

Are you a girl of a boy because if your a boy then why don't we meet in Richmond, VA?
GinnyGin chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I really, really, really like it. A lot. Awesome start :)

You're doing really well with writing the characters, and it's just very well written in general. I do have one piece of constructive critisism though, I think the story is moving a bit too fast. Of course it's still awesome, but I figured I would look for a bit of constructive critism for you :P

Off to read more!
Estora chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Why don't you plan on finishing? I find this quite enjoyable.
abby chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
How rude are you! At the end of every chapter you say, "review me review me review me!" and then you have a go at everyone just becasue they liked the fic and hoped that u would continue. Shame you couldnt continue, or at least be polite an apologise for keeping everyone waiting for something that wasn't going to happen, but never mind. it was a good fic while it lasted, and had real potential.
Gothic Skeleton chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
Ok, you could have bin a little nicer in the author's note. I understand that most of your fans are idiots (I took a look at the reviews), but thats still cold.

I also understand your at a stand still at the moment, but that is not a great reason to give up. Believe me I done it few time and not just in writting, and I hated myself for it.

In the words of a every great man, Thomas Edison;

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, We would literally astonish ourselves."

I'm not telling what to do or anything, just giving you some words of wisdom.

Be careful in the choices you make, it may come back and bit you on the ass.
Rebellion Author chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
smartfully done. love the jokes, just one prob in the third chapter, if the druslies wern't up yet how come uncle vernon was with them befor they left? update soon please
FieryLily chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Love Your Story

PLEASE UPDATE SOON
lyndaiz chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
WOW THAT WAS SO COOL PLEASE WRITE MORE ID LOVE TO READ IT.

oh and if you need another character please feel free to use my character.

her name is faith holden and she has charamel brown hair, scaley blue eyes, slim but not annerecsic, mildly toned, tanned, 5'9". she loves reading and writtng and loves guys. shes a rea gurly gurl and a bit slutty but you dont want to get on her bad side. she has done karate advanced black belt, self defence, and is trained and licenced to have a gun on her person of any sort. (only used in amergincies) but unlike anyone esle she comes from a bad background, shes an orphan or so she thinks. she is on the light side but works for nobody. she is 14 years old but acts like an adult. and she likes older men, raning from harry's age to remus's age.

hope that my character will come of some use

thanks lyndaiz
kerri chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
please update i love this story so far so finish it and make it long
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
This seems to be the start of a very good story. I know it has been over a year, but maybe if I hope you will update! :-P
JuliaGulia17 chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
love the story but i'm confused why is Sirus there? isn't he suppose to be dead? well thats my question for the day.

-Lily
LanieDawn chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
this si AWSOME! update sson or or I dunno what I'll do ... wait kno I'll read your story I just won't reveiw whhahahahahahMuhahahahhahahh! sorry, love the story!
the-faith-less-one chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
"(All of a sudden, Sirius pulled off his face to reveal that of LORD VOLDEMORT! "Bwahaha" He cried, "NOW I SHALL TRIUMPH!" He yelled as he sped off at a whopping .5 miles per hour. A/N: Just kidding _.)"

That was mean!

Good story though! Continue.