Reviews for It all started with a Pensieve
Epiphany Rising chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I have really enjoyed your plot. I would love to see another chapter but I don't think its been updated or approximately 9 years. I do wish it was continued and I love the VH song you used!
TenshiBabe chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
This is a very interesting story, I luv the way you've portrayed Sev in this it's not often done good job. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter :)
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
That was great. Update soon.
Beefsister chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
LOVED it!
platinumvamp chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
fucking cliffhangers, they all suck come on now and update T_T or i will i'll i dunno but i'll think of something good later _
platinumvamp chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
hey it's pretty good so far i'll have to finish reading another time tho but thanks for putting it up
Kathleen Yuki chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
that was really good- keep up the good work and update soon.
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 8 . 6/10/2006

WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE

DONE!

THANKS
Zanbandia chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
*faints* oh! Though I would have perfered Harry to break down in the Great Hall in front of everyone and yelling at the Gryffindorks for being jerks I'll take this instead. :D

*happy sigh* I like this nice Ron. Hermoine's a meanie. lol. Poor Snape and poor Harry *huggle them both* *hit Sirius* I hope you die! *blinks* ...oh yeah...*blush*

Happy writing and update soon! I'm enjoying your story! :D
Loreleisealgirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
It's a good fic but you need to work on your grammar skills. Please update soon!
Krimzon chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
The weekend huh. It's been over a year since your last update. C'mon! I just found this story and it's really really good and I want more and I'm not the only one. I hope you are okay too, having not posted anything here for that long. Please update. You can have a bit of my soul, if you want...
bluebird161221 chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
It's been a year already, gonna update?
eyes0nme19 chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
darn it ended...hope u update soon!
Goddess-Shalamar chapter 8 . 9/5/2004
So good! I MEAN IT REALLY! PLEASE UPDATE! pretty please with sugar on top? I wanna know what happens!
Kitty-san chapter 8 . 8/30/2004
Oo. -anticipation- Well done.