Reviews for The First Feather
Reallu sweet story! Would probably enjoy more chapters of them. But I do think this works well as a one-shot too...
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 10/4
awwwww this is so adorable
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 8/25
Definitely worth more than most Blacks.
nightlyroses chapter 1 . 8/23
Aw, this was so cute! I liked your characterization of Sirius; he's energetic, protective, and a little naïve like a typical eleven-year-old Gryffindor would be. Remus was also great; he wants acceptance and is shy. I don't think Remus came from a poor family, though. The books didn't portray him as such during those memories, and his father used to work with the Ministry before Remus was bitten.
Loading Plz Weight chapter 1 . 8/18
I really want to see the rest of this story play out.
WalkerWriter chapter 1 . 8/13
This is amazing! From the despair of both of them when gaining their wings to the innocence of Sirius wanting to cover his wings. Its original, pure and would be perfect to create an AU. Like this is a very sweet one-shot, but if you ever want to expand it, it has so much potential.
Starrya47 chapter 1 . 8/15
Oh I so hope you do more too this it's really cute and I love it
hato-ryou-chan chapter 1 . 8/12
I could see myself liking this story. Especially with how complicated their Hogwarts years were. I’m looking forward to seeing if you turn this into a MC.
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 8/12
Ooh, I loved this! I’ve said before that I love soulmate AUs, but this has to be one of my favorite concepts. I loved how Sirius, bless him, was so excited about getting to live with Remus. And I love James in the role of talking Sirius down from his crazier ideas, and providing insight on Remus’ feelings. I can’t wait for more from you. :)