Reviews for What Must Be Done
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2019
Excellent story, just found this yesterday and read all the way through. I'm really surprised at how much emotion I'm feeling reading through- I am VERY frustrated with Link's obstinence haha.

Only 2 chapters left! Ahhhhh! Can't wait
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2019
Oh, I do hope you’re resuming the weekly update schedule then? This has been a fantastic read thus far. I’m absolutely in love with your work!
Suiren4532 chapter 12 . 8/26/2019
So glad to have this back!
Nekotoko chapter 12 . 8/25/2019
Ooh I'm so glad you continued this fic! I remember having read this quite some time ago and I was sad to see it not getting updates. Good thing I put it in my followed list! Great chapter, can't wait to read the last two.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
Just spit my coffee all over the phone after getting a notification for a new chapter. Sweet mother of holy crows, I’m ridiculously excited to see this continued!
AzHasANewName1 chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
It seems the website has derped a bit with this one.
Warrior's Way chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
I don't even care that I had to skim through the sites attempt to understand that it wasn't a reset font (I am too familiar with this from pasting my own work from google docs). This was a refreshing chapter and I want to know what happens next. I wholeheartedly hope they end up staying together (much like Zelda wants). You're doing fabulously and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
What must be done, must be FINISHED. Please! It’s missing like, what, 4 more chapters?! This was a spectacular story thus far! I am dying for the rest of it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2019
FINISH THE STORY DANG IT! STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!
Indebted chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
Another fantastic read! The flow and pace you set was perfect and didn’t feel rushed at all. I don’t want this fic to ever end, it’s constructed so well!
Indebted chapter 4 . 7/27/2019
Hot, romantic, and absolutely beautifully crafted.
Indebted chapter 3 . 7/27/2019
I just wanna hug Zelda and tell her everything will be alright. I love how you’re able to capture the relationship between them, Link is such a devoted man and I’m currently fangirling like a teenager at 2am in the morning. I have issues...
Indebted chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
Squeeeee! They kissed! Another brilliantly woven chapter. I might not sleep tonight because I just have to read more!
Indebted chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
I really loved this first chapter. It’s everything I was searching for after playing the game. Excited to keep reading!
Suiren4532 chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
I think you have been doing beautifully in writing this, I read at the beginning that you had already written the whole thing and was wondering if that had changed? If not then I implore you to release the last few chapters. When I saw how long it had been I honestly began to worry what might have happened to you. I hope you are in a good place in your life. I hope to see signs of life back here.

- From a concerned fan