Reviews for A Love Such As This
Cattiechaos chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
So beautiful! Your style of writing is similar to mine, very elegant word-choice and diction, attention to the little details that bring out the story to the fullest at the end. Wonderful job! I adore this pair and you did them justice.
Gosen the Saiya-Jin chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Thank god! I am so glad you do not do TxYxY...i dont like them all too much...okay i HATE them XD Yue to me is a different person than Yukito...Anyways! I love this! Please continue! _
Gosen the Saiya-Jin chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Aw thats so sweet! Your good at writing them! This fanfic makes meh happieh XD Great werk!
Gosen the Saiya-Jin chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
So kawaii and in character! Sweet chapter! Poor Yuki ;_; Touya'd never forget him

_ Well written
koolmint26 chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
aww this is so cute! i love it and can't wait for more
Ho-sama chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Aw! This is so adorable! It's very well written and it makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside! Aw...And I love Touya/Yukito! XD
mizukimarr910 chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
okay this is really a review for the third chapter because something is wrong with the third chapter review button. any ways you have to continue now because youstopped in the middle of a great scene filled with possibility? i lov ethis excuse for a TYfic please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910

p.s. i love chocolate as much as Yuki and that sweet shop scene was torture to read.
marylyn chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
so cute,so cute,so cute, i hope thell be more
marylyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
ahh, those to are just so cute. i love that youve kept it all adorable. SOME ppl forget that (im not naming names).
emesisbowl chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Aww, the fluff in here is so...fluffy! ;;

I love this fic it's so adorable. Update soon...pwease.
Hoseki Honooko chapter 3 . 11/8/2003
Update soon please! Onegai! *bow* I graciously await the next chapter.
monkiefeetz chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Awe! C'mon! make'um longer! Please? They're so cute!
monkiefeetz chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
OH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Lol I thought that was adorable!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
you need more of a plot but other then that it's very kawaii! Please finish!_
Autum chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
I really like this fic. It was kind of choppy in the first chapter (the dialogue), but I liked the plot, and the next two chapters were pretty good. They were just really, really, short...oh well. Update soon!