Reviews for A Discordant Note
KingKiller6 chapter 24 . 5/14
"cheap tricks employed by conjurers".
i see what you did there :D
Talonwalker chapter 28 . 4/11
Great story! Thanks! I know I suck at reviews but at least I try!
Snowflake715 chapter 28 . 4/4
Totally and unbelievably good.
I cried tears of joy when Luna and Harry ran and danced across the skies together this chapter. Well done for that.
WeisseHex chapter 28 . 4/4
Awesomeness.
WeisseHex chapter 25 . 4/4
OH, you are mean to take Harry's sight! Dammit!
WeisseHex chapter 18 . 4/3
Yes, I want Harry back!
jihumon chapter 4 . 3/29
tiwilo
Honestly, Fuck Oberyn
Just kill yourself, please
AlphaKenny1 chapter 23 . 2/27
Oof, quite a take in gender equality, I'm assuming that's 'cause Harry's experience as a king.
SpeedReaderM chapter 12 . 2/7
Dang it. And I was really enjoying this one too.

If your Harry Potter is out of character that's fine, I actually like some originally in fanfics. But you can't take the main antagonists ideals from the source material and give them to the protagonist of your fic. That's where you lose me. Sure its not a full horcrux or whatever, but if your character does a complete 180 from the original it is no longer Harry Potter.
Completely destroyed my suspension of disbelief.
WillItWork chapter 28 . 1/29
Surprisingly philosophical, and unusual for fanfics, a complete thought. It was enjoyable enough to read to completion, and I'm looking forward to the next book.

I don't have a great love for Martin, but believe you did his world justice. Similarly, while I don't agree with all of the sentiments expressed, they were expressed in an articulate manner, consistent with the characterization. Ultimately, it combines for the highest accolade I deliver—verisimilitude.

Thanks for sharing.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 3 . 1/18
hmmm... 352k words because you skipped much of the lemons? compared to the monstrous 800k words of the previous book? no matter, I like a little less lemons in a story. It makes it easier to focus on the actual plot since it's pretty...hard to concentrate when you're...um, hard. awkward hardenings aside, I'm liking the story so far even though it's a tad bit too early in the story for my taste.

Speaking of the previous story, you know, about the drama where someone called you an atheist when they felt you were attacking their religions and you laying it thick with the anti religion views in retaliation, that shit was funny. Though I don't really get it. You should've prolly put a disclaimer to minimise the hurt people get from reading a work of fiction in a fictional setting here in fanfictiondotnet. anyway, it was a good story even if I did skip much of the lemons in order to avoid stopping every 15mins to... thank you for writing!
Dayside chapter 28 . 1/16
You know, I've read this story probably about 15 times start to finish. I really want to see a story that is soft of like an omake of this but instead of going to GoT before Azeroth, they would go to Arda and then Azeroth.
ThyKinGrid chapter 25 . 1/10