Reviews for Half a Slug
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
haha! nice fic(let), i'd always wondered what had happened that day... :D
eowyngirl99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I also liked this fic(let)! Random quotes out of the canon are often the best ideas for stories (for me, anyway, and this one worked out well!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Remus is my favourite character, and I never even thought about making up a ficlet to go with that quote, so I am impressed. I thought several of the things that Sirius said were amusing. Lovely job!
Dawn-0f-Fire chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*rolling on the floor, laughing my arse off* That was SO unexpected. it was a great ficlet. Luved it.
Backroads chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
aw... it was fun! I love all the character interaction, including that whiff of R/S. James was perfect. Good randomn look on the group's friendship. *sounds like an idiot, she bets*
Shella chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Liked it! Still liking it, in fact! You managed to get, in a one-shot ficlet, a kind of common-background, everyone-gets-each-other's-jokes-&-references kind of theme going (if that made any sense at all). What I meant was that ... oh crap, how to explain? The fic gave this overall feeling of everyone being really good friends & having been really good friends for ages. Well, however my fumbling vocabulary describes it (or doesn't), it worked.

Cheers,