Reviews for Ransom
johnapple chapter 7 . 10/11
A very nice little story. Thank you
Therio chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
Interesting story. I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
Too bad most readers priorities are screwed up. Your story is only semi popular due to the mention of girls rather then how good the story actually is.

The story is pretty rushed though but then again perhaps different POV is not your thing.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Why didn't Harry just go to the lobby and get help there?
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Oh that's kind of sad that he doesn't remember anything,but I like how it ended.I have to say I've read a lot of HP Fanfics in my time but I've never read one like 10 points to whatever house you're in for originality :D
HannahKathleen chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
Haha, I can just imagine Dudley and Harry meeting up after years, with their wives and Dudley saying, upon meeting Ginny, "I knew you would date her eventually!":D
Emmy2710 chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
I love it!
mariita1mari chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
It's shame how things ended especially with hoa fond of harry jack was. But I liked the story it was well written.
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Very interesting. I like the way your mind works.

Thanks for writing! -"-
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Good story. It's been a few years since you wrote it but I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Interesting
Clairissa chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
:) no one is born evil...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I love this story! I love way you put those occasional jokes in there. I don't know why but I laughed so hard at the"What does she look like?""Sirius is a man, Dudley." Part :-)
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
this is an awesome story!
Triple Rainbow chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I really liked how you did the whole thing from the kidnappers perspective. It really added to the story and set it apart from similar things by Harry's POV.