Reviews for Tigers Eye
Biancamanda16 chapter 14 . 11/5/2019
Vaya Perla a sufrido mucho durante todo el fic .
Me pregunto si volverá a recuperar su otra forma y es interesante que haya adquirido las habilidades de Jaspe , Pero sera capaz de poder invocar su arma nuevamente.
Lo de el juicio parece algo excesivo esa otra gema debió de dejarla en paz me alegro que Perla le diera su merecido en fin gran fic :)
lily5213 chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
thx
StressedCat chapter 14 . 3/3/2019
Aww only two more chapters? But still a great story
StressedCat chapter 13 . 2/10/2019
Great story
lily5213 chapter 13 . 1/31/2019
I know the new episodes complicate things but what happens?
sia Morgan chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
Oh pearl. She is so broken from everything and disconnected. I hope garnet and bismuth can help her. Also would be nice for Greg to explain to them what pearl has gone thro and can help as well. Poor pearl. My heart breaks for her.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2018
Please update!
sia Morgan chapter 11 . 12/7/2018
Fuuuccckkk I need foresee
I ligit stayed up to read this. Lol. It's 3.38 am in UK lol
sia Morgan chapter 10 . 12/2/2018
Ppeaaarrrlll! Please have it that Steven can fully heal pearls corruption. It's be so sad to have pearl fighting everything jasper had done to her that she ended up insaveravle. My heart cries for pearl.
Doctor Jupiter chapter 10 . 12/1/2018
Aaaww, crap!
Doctor Jupiter chapter 6 . 10/10/2018
The hunt is on.
Doctor Jupiter chapter 5 . 9/10/2018
*Hugs Pearl* Welcome home, Pearl.
DarackPhantomhive chapter 4 . 8/27/2018
forget about me saying they would fall in love xD Jasper is a monster how can she do that to pearl?.English is not my native language so i skip part of the fic because i dont understand to well but i was clearly the rape part i wonder if the others are im their way to rescue pearl and help her for all jasper is doing to her
(sorry for the bad grammar) Anyway im always hoping reading you in next chapter bye and take care 3