Reviews for zelos
aresa chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Please continue it! they deserve a happy ending :)
Brenn-x chapter 24 . 6/15/2008
I was browing through WK stories in search for some Brad/Schu, but instead found yours that caught my interest. I love this fic. I really hope you continue with this. Youji and Schu deserve some happines. _
narakunohime chapter 24 . 4/6/2008
Loved it. :3 I hope you continue..
Spyder Webb chapter 24 . 9/29/2007
I realize this will probably never be updated again, but one can hope, right?

Very nice, you've made me fall in love with Yohji all over again.

And I very much love Schuldig's hidden side.
Pombella4 chapter 24 . 9/16/2007
Why won't you finish the story. You can't just leave it like that!
deunan chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Ah, I see. Thanks! (sorry for the late reply, I haven't visited in a while).

Glad to see new chapters! Must go read them now.
FlowerAssassin chapter 24 . 12/23/2005
D: Oh no! I read all that to get to a Cliff hanger!

Great story! I love all the ideas! Please continue!
That Buggy Girl chapter 24 . 12/16/2005
Oh no! Poor Yohji! And poor Schu! Update soon, please!
Andartha chapter 24 . 12/15/2005
*g* Before I discovered the joys of email alert, I used to check this account every other week or so, looking for updates _~

I absolutely adore you for giving us another 2 chapters and in such short order too, since the suspense has taken a serious toll on the lenght of my fingernails...and still does. I'm seriously wooried about Schuldig right now. Whatever story he plans on telling them, I doubt he will be believed. And my heart goes out to Yohji, coming so close to winning back his lover, only to loose him again. I wonder what role Crawford has to play in all this. So far, Zelos has been a superb emotional roller-coaster ride and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you!
Princess Sin chapter 24 . 12/11/2005
how about making it a week between chapters and i will love you forever. don't go pyscho. i was only joking. but this was such a heart stirring chapter. but you know, when yohji needed proof to show schu i was thinking he would show him the picture omi had gave him before they left. i guess that's for next time. anyway, keep up the wonderful work. i'm dying to know what yohji and shcu will both do now that he believes what yohji has been telling him is the truth.
Rosemarykiss chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
Good timing, will this mean each chapter from now on are going to come sooner?(_)
Heta Noitio chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
IYAA! It's BACK! *screams her head off in delight and bounces around the room in pure, fangirlish excitement*

*cough* I had already given up with this one, ya know. I read Zelos once, in I think. And waited for an update. And waited. And gave up.

But now you're back! *hugs fiercely* I'm sorry this takes up so much of my review, but I guess this is just another way to tell you how awfully good this fic is. *smile* I love this fic, I really do. It's one of those I read over and over again and never get enough.

The way you build up Schuldig's and Yoji's relationship, it was so wonderful! Slow, but not too slow or too sudden. They're in character in a way of not being IC and not being OC, either. You sorta... took them. Own them. You know what I mean? They've got your touch on them.

I must say this: I swore a lot when I read the chapter where Weiss 'killed' them. I almost had a heart attack, like "NO! Not a deathfic, no!". And what is the most important, "for God's sakes, if you kill them kill them both! Don't leave Yoji alive to grieve!".

As you may have noticed, I get a little too excited with fics sometimes. It doesn't bother me, though: some people watch B&B, I read fics.

But, guess how delighted I was when I saw you had started another arc? It was like Christmas! It started a little awkwardly, though (don't ask, I don't know how and cannot explain) but soon got better. And then you left us. *sighs* I was downright _sad_. *reads again chapter 23* Is it a year already? O.O Geesh.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I'm awfully glad that you started to update this fic and that I will hope, will wait for more. This is a fabulous piece of art. (And I just couldn't help but love the first chapter from the beginning! *grins*)

Sorry for all the exclamation points and rambling. I'm tired and sugar-high.
tigermink chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
You did a great job of building tention in this chapter. Poor Schuschu, poor Yohji so close to have him just slip through his fingers like that. I can't wait for the next chapter.
aresamiki chapter 23 . 11/30/2005
hey! glad you're back _ I luv the new chapter. I hope to read more soon
Princess Sin chapter 23 . 11/24/2005
imagine my excitment when i recieved word that you had put out chapter 23. i just had to hurry up and read it. and i must say that i wasn't disappointed by what you written. in fact, it's exactly what i figured would happen. i mean after all they did erase his memory. his behavior was as expected. i am so glad you did not forget this story because i have dying to know what happens next. and i don't think my nerves can take another long wait. i'm dying for the next chapter. i understand that you have other things to do. i'm just glad that you are going to finish it and i get to see what happens to my favorite couple.