Reviews for The Lost
kimberwc chapter 6 . 2/26/2020
THIS WAS ONE HELL OF A STORY! I almost freaked out when I got to the end of this chapter and realized that it actually WAS the end. Then I remembered that you mentioned a follow up story, and was able to breath again. Definitely going into my favorites, because I will have to read this one again!
delletaasewing chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
would love to read found pretty please
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2019
I've read a TON of X files fanfic. I love it. IMHO many stories are good, some excellent. But this story is phenomenal. Truly outstanding. Please tell me you're going to write the sequel! Thanks for this. You've made my week/month!
Hlpur chapter 6 . 9/1/2018
Oh, I'd forgotten all about this series. I'm looking forward to the rest of them.
BoSephus chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
SoI just devoured this in one sitting and it was so good! I will definitely be reading more of your stuff. Is there a continuation to this? Are you still writing or just reposting stuff.

The characterization was excellent and even though I love some romance, I absolutely loved how you handled the tension and their overall relationship.

Also, the Skinner parts were fantastic.
lindergail chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
This is actually for the whole story now that I've finished it and pondered my reaction. I am so very impressed with this story. The general 'lost-in-the-frozen-wilderness-no-problem-we're-saved!' plot has been excellently written into 'what-next'. It's a great demonstration of the mental and physical talents and potential capabilities of my two favorite FBIs. Learning how to tan hides is SO like something Dana would do if she decided she wanted to. And they have already recognized each others' strengths and know how to play to them. Thank you, again, for sharing your work. Seems that you had some difficulty with someone but hope you keep writing!
Red0313 chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
I read this straight through! So good. Continue?
Kate Groat chapter 6 . 8/16/2018
perfect story, it kept me enthralled the whole way through