Reviews for The Way We Are
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
please tell me eli & grace dont breakup. i hated dimitri
poeticgrace chapter 30 . 11/2/2008
Loved this one even more than the other. Thank you for writing this, even if it was five years ago!
riley chapter 30 . 1/30/2004
thanks all your stories are good well written so thanks I hope you continue to write such great e/g continue
Lindsay chapter 30 . 7/23/2003
I loved your story. I stayed up real late reading it. You are a wonderful writer, and I loved the way that everything turned out!
Netty1 chapter 30 . 7/6/2003
I'm sorry it took so long to review but that damn thing kept popping up and I could never get the thing to load. I just wanted you to know I like how you ended and it was a really great story. Can't wait for you to start a new one. Laterz!
justinchristina.A.4eva chapter 30 . 6/8/2003
wow it's been a good run sad to c it's ended, but it was a really good story. Thanks 4 that.
OA Fan chapter 30 . 6/8/2003
Oh gosh, so much to say! PERFECT, perfect ending! That's so cool that Lily is having twins. And, Jessie and Katie - such a great couple. I loved how you ended the chapter with Eli and Grace on the tour bus. I like that Grace will still be able to do the actors workshop too. Needless to say, this was an amazing, wonderful, touching story. And you're a VERY good writer. Thank you for taking the time to write these stories. :~)
Shelly24 chapter 30 . 6/8/2003
SO sad to see this series end... but, it was excellent, i really loved it, and you are an extremely talented writer.

Anyway, the last chapter was great, good closure,i had tears in my eyes while reading it... i do hope you will continue and add a "season 3" to it!(but i guess you dont wanna do that since you already had two seasons in this series)so i guess what i want to say is that i really enjoyed reading this great fic, and i hope you write another one very soon.
Danielle18 chapter 30 . 6/8/2003
oh! SO GOOD! I want another series! Pretty please? another series! PLEASE!
justinchristina.A.4eva chapter 29 . 6/5/2003
GOOD keep it up!
OA Fan chapter 29 . 6/5/2003
You're so bad leaving us hanging on whether Grace is going to the actors workshop or not! :P Anyhow, excellent chapter. Loving the Jessie/Katie stuff, as usual. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Netty1 chapter 28 . 6/3/2003
Great chap! How are you going to end it if it seems so...displaced. Jessie acts different towards Rick now and Eli and Grace are together but for how long? Is she going to go to that camp or with Eli? Dude just promise me that this will end well...please? Well anyways if you're writing it, it has to end well. Laterz!
Danielle18 chapter 28 . 6/3/2003
O! So good! I have no idea what you are going to do with the ending- but i am dying to know! Update soon, pretty please?
justinchristina.A.4eva chapter 28 . 6/2/2003
Getting good I can't wait to c wat happends next. Pleas update really, really soon!
OA Fan chapter 28 . 6/2/2003
Great chapter! I loved the first part when Eli and Karen had that talk; it was very touching. I'm glad that Karen accepts that Eli is going to be a musician. And the conversation at the end between Rick and Jessie was also very touching. The part when Eli was in Grace's room and he put No Other Grace on... that was such a great moment. Can't wait to see what happens now that Eli knows about the acting workshop that Grace might be going to. Anyway, sorry for such a long review - I just love your story so much. :-)