Reviews for The Mirror
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
update soon, i love the history.
theresa chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
interesting story
kay chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
its good lov it
Iccena chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
if there's a paring in there with anzu then i suggest that plz send an email noticing me of ur update!
Sunflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This is so good- I'm hooked! :)
Meruru-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Oh God I am so late in your stories. I just wanted to tell you that I don't mind you re-making this fic. Actually, now that I've this chapter, it does seem way better! Update this fic and the other Destiny of the Cards (is that the right title? I am talking about the CCS and YGO crossover) soon!
Tea Fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow! Yet another story to be added to my favorites! I really the style of your writing. It's clear, yet nicely desciptive and alluring. Lol Tea wearing all that dark, heavy clothing in the summer? Too funny. When Malik teased Isis about her "peeping" at the mysterious low-clad goddess, I couldn't help but burst out laughing! Poor Isis; she has such a perverted brother, lol. _ So who will the pairing in this story be? So far, I can't tell who Tea will be paired up with, but I do know that you support Tea/Yami or Tea/Seto (after looking at your bio). The only thing is, you associate Tea with liking and being comfortable with the darkness, so it could always be Tea/Malik. I don't really care who she ends up with in this fic. I just hope you keep up with the great work and continue! _
Rosz-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
LoL! -o- Poor Isis, having to put up with a brother such as Malik! I like how you've written this up. Please, do continue soon.
Tanya chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Well...I like the beginning, it sounds promising. But there is only 1 chapter and I have no idea what the story is going to be about. Is Tea going to have a yami too?