Reviews for Island of the Gum Gums
doubledamn chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
There better be sequel to this. Really. You have a great talent for writing, and adapt the story well. I wish ot see more of this work.

P.S
As much as I LOVE LuNa I really have a problem with pre Arlong romance. It just affects the whole Nami deserting thing and no one ever addresses it. Its kind of frustrating really.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I honestly think that Usopp's got the most endurance and toughness of the whole crew. Toughness not being strength of course. In canon he has never once been knocked out during a fight, he was dragged through a ton of old buildings in Alabasta, breaking every bone in his body almost. When he first met Luffy he fell off a 5 meter high cliff without any injuries at all and most impressively he suffered little to no damage after being caught between full powered attacks of Sanji and Zoro fighting. That level of endurance is just scary.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Chop Chop Gum Gum. Those fruits are practically polar opposites, having them together would be devastating. The sheer potential energy of the gum gum fruit with out any of the weakness to blades, haki would be useful to defeat the user but that's about it.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
blargh harg
lol jk this is good.
not very,but good
Raven the Ravenous chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Eh, another mystery? Oh well, life goes on!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Okay, last chapter next and I can rest!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
There was one thing I expected to happen and it was Nami being temporarily used as a hostage. I mean, c'mon, the old 'get the guy's girl and use her as a shield' trick?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
It doesn't matter if the Boom-Boom fruit does appear in OP, it's still yours and there's no need to change it. Well anyways, I'm gonna keep on reading and also, woohoo, LuffyxNami! Uh, no, I don't mind there being no passionate action. I've...read too much of that already.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Awesome!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Well, this is nice. That Rousse guy is a pretty good character you created but not much is still known about him, well yet.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Well there is a fruit that allows you to blow stuff up, they say its called the bomb-bomb fruit
xBloodxRedxRavenx chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
good story, but there is no Sanji! T_T
Akito Kinomoto chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I didn't like it... I LOVED IT!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »