Reviews for Beep Beep Beep
freak4anime chapter 10 . 1/12
Kawaiii ,I am literally screaming... it's soooo cute and lovely, thank you for sharing this great story with us
kangaroo-026 chapter 10 . 11/3/2019
AAAAHHHHH, you have no idea how much I adored this story and its conclusion! The relationship between each character was handled beautifully, and you captured everyone's personalities so well! I look forward to more of your stories.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 10 . 10/19/2019
THESE ADORABLE DORKS WILL ROT MY TEETH LIKE HOW SHIGARAKI ROTS PAVEMENTS!

i loved this story! the pacing was easy to follow, your characterizations were adorable and on point, and the writing was amazing, with spaces left to let readers imagine the story in their own way. i'm really glad i've stumbled across this gem. thank youu!
RedGaliray chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
This was such a great read. A very adorable story full of cute moments. Thank you so much for writing it!
Marshtompz chapter 10 . 9/27/2019
OMG AAAAAAHHHHHH! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE! IM KINDA SAD THAT THAT'S ITBUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY'RE SO ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS THAT IT MAKES ME HAPPY! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR WRITING SUCH A MASTERPIECE!
computersaurus chapter 10 . 9/26/2019
Such a beautiful read, thank you very much!
CosmicUnderdog chapter 10 . 8/14/2019
This was an absolute delight. Medicated, tired from work, spent the evening with this storyso glad I found it! So very well done!
Real world au’s are not so easy to write, and I can relate to this story so much being in that same stage of life.
Kudos!
DragonWarrior318 chapter 10 . 7/19/2019
That was a good chapter. Thanks for writing the story.
AwesomeNinjaXD chapter 10 . 7/11/2019
Masterpiece.
AshPli chapter 10 . 7/4/2019
I absolutely absolutely loved it. It was so cute and wholesome. Thanks for the great fic.
kendilish chapter 10 . 7/2/2019
Almost forgot, but remember to mark the story down as complete. Stories are more enticing to read if they know its complete and not in limbo forever lol.
kendilish chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
An excellently put together and written story. I'm really choosey when it comes to fanfic's but it's for stories like this one that I do spend hours perusing stories. Excellent work once again and thank you for finishing it! Vaya con Dios my friend.
baxfloyd chapter 10 . 7/2/2019
my fjucking teeth are rotting and I don't care they are adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
I'm gonna destroy that guy and his alarm.

*twelve seconds later*

YES YES
ElephantBoy00 chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
this was an adorable ending to an adorable story. great writing and I'm so sad that its ending, but what a way to end.