Reviews for Beep Beep Beep
Ultimate10 chapter 11 . 6/25
This was a very enjoyable and adorable read! I didn’t think I’d like it being an AU but I thought it went together surprisingly well. Funny how something like a broken alarm clock can spark a special relationship like Izuku’s and Ochako’s.
If this was your last IzuOcha/MHA fi, you went out with a bang!
Great work!
BlazeKnight7 chapter 11 . 3/30
This story was super cute! I loved it, Got a bit worried that it was gonna take a dark turn when Ochako hit her head but glad it turned out okay in the end.
padgilmeenal01 chapter 10 . 7/21/2021
You are a genius. I am in love with your writing.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 3 . 7/7/2021
Ok world shattered you made bakugo a doctor... Really dude not in
AngelaLove072101 chapter 11 . 6/26/2021
So cute! I really enjoyed your story, it was great
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 6/26/2021
Omg that was a great chapter fluff and humor all packed into one! That was great! I’m excited to keep reading
HotDog Smoothie chapter 11 . 4/2/2021
this story made me smile
AshPli chapter 11 . 3/16/2021
This was a really cute ending. I love how fluffy you make them seem.
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 11 . 3/13/2021
I really liked this story even though I just found it today, thanks for making your last MHA fic to be this great piece
Axlexington chapter 11 . 3/11/2021
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THANKYOUUU
KahunaLagoona chapter 11 . 3/10/2021
I was wondering if you were going to update this here, good to see it get the final chapter here as well.

You might not be in the fandom anymore but I wish you luck on your next endeavor!
AwesomeNinjaXD chapter 11 . 3/10/2021
Really good epilogue. I'm glad you chose to write this story since it has had an influence on my own stories, and I think the characterization and descriptions of the settings are done very well.
Oceano9 chapter 10 . 10/11/2020
Brilliant story. Totally worth the time.
Deathmaywrite chapter 5 . 10/3/2020
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS! Sorry, ai have nothing else to add except that game is the literal GOAT.
Burnout850 chapter 10 . 9/27/2020
One of the best AUs Ive ever read. Fun and fluffy, made me want to reread it after I was done!