Reviews for Silence is the most powerful scream
Heartlandfan178 chapter 9 . 2h
Great update. Hope they meet soon and Jack finds out that Lisa saved him. Hope you can post more soon.
TONI PIERCE chapter 9 . 3h
GOOD CHAPTER
Guest chapter 9 . 8h
I love this story cant wait for another chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 10h
Thanks for the update great story can’t wait for next update
GKB chapter 9 . 10h
More please..
More soon please love this story
Jared AA chapter 8 . 9/20
The story is great, please keep writing more of it.
Heartlandfan178 chapter 8 . 9/18
If only Lou knew what the letter said. She needs to try and talk to Lisa and understand. Telly need to read more soon please
The Real TC chapter 8 . 9/17
Oh, wow! I never considered that Lou would have been harbouring those fears. It makes sense now. Given how attached Lou is to her grandfather, I can understand how she might be irrational about it. Fear makes people do and think crazy things, sometimes. Good thing Amy is there to talk some sense into her sister... right? (Or will Amy succumb to those same fears?)

Anyhow, I hope to see another update soon. It's so hard seeing Jack and Lisa separated like this.
TONI PIERCE chapter 8 . 9/17
WOW,THAT WAS GOOD,NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER,HOP ITS SOON.
Great story can't wait for next update
GKB chapter 8 . 9/17
more please... get Lou on the right wavelength ,put Jack & LIsa together & to hell with Lou... Get Jack to kick Tim ass off the ranch for good, he's been an ass for months...maybe Tim was the reason for Jack attack?
The Real TC chapter 7 . 9/13
Wow, that's so tough for Lisa! I feel horrible for her. It really is like she's invisible, forgotten, and dismissed. I hope for her sake *someone* gets some sense and lets her see Jack. He can't be in the ICU forever, right? (Hope not!) After he's moved out of there, they can't stop her from seeing him on the general recovery ward, can they?

Another sad part you touched on was how Heartland no longer felt like a place she was welcome. The fact she knocked instead of just walking in speaks volumes. I kept hoping she would dive right in, take charge of the messy house, devoting her energy to helping a clearly overwhelmed family. Alas.

Hoping for an update and a happy outcome! This is a really interesting take on what could have happened if Lisa had been the one to find Jack, and I am eager to see where you'll take it next.
TONI PIERCE chapter 7 . 9/12
VERY GOOD CHAPTER,HOPE JACK FINDS OUT SOON IT WAS LISA THAT FOUND HIM AND HE CALLS .
gkb chapter 7 . 9/12
more please ... Get Jack home to kick Tim's ass good & hard...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »