Reviews for Crowned
neespence chapter 21 . 3/20
What an incredibly lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 1/1
I loved this fic. I can’t wait to read more of your stuff. Happy New Year!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 1/1
I love that she found herself through true support and love and not obligation. Well done.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 1/1
What a great chapter. So much going on and I am so glad Edward was pissed and let Bella have it all while loving her. Yes a confidence coach is necessary. I hope we see resolution for the Victoria thing because if James isn’t involved then who is.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 1/1
Usually where there is a James there is a Victoria so is he involved? I can’t believe she didn’t at least tell Alice or Esme someone. She should have been shunned.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 1/1
Yes we all want our fairytale royals to look loveless and bored. NOT! Oh Whoretoria Camila you are not honey. Bella is a class act. It’s a shame as Bella was born of royal blood and none of her customs can be considered.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 1/1
The power of a sexy red dress and bright red lippy. Brilliant Bella!
QueenGB chapter 13 . 1/1
Bye Felicia! That’s for Jane btw. Finally Bella. Now fight. Edward’s your match.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 1/1
That was of Edward asking about Jacob. And why is insincere Jane still around and Tanya? Also, Alice needs to grow up. Even if she was unprepared she was raised for this life. She needs to get with it. Jasper seems lovely. I like that Isabella and Edward are spending quality quiet time together. Let’s eliminate some next chapter. *claps hands*
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/1
Sigh. Isabella your perception is waaay off girl. Seriously is Jasper bad and your not telling us because I’m surprised at Alice.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/1
Considering she is being considered for queen of England by being matched to Edward I don’t understand Isabella’s respectful date with Mikel. It just muddied the waters. The fantasy dates really do feel like royal bachelor and screw the rose you get a crown. And Alice needs to chill poor Jasper. Isn’t it time to eliminate some women now?
QueenGB chapter 7 . 1/1
Bella is a class act for sure. I hope it wins her heart before title. And is Emmett jealous of Edward? Also I don’t think Rosalie is a consideration for Edward. Her parents don’t seem fussed like Renee and I think Carlisle, Esme and Edward are inclined because its protocol. She seems like a chaperone for the horse riding.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 1/1
So I hope Jacob and Ines aren’t the only ones to find love. Maria Alice doesn’t like Jasper. Although he seems sweet. Emmett doesn’t like Rosalie while she would make him a solid Queen and get her out of France. Isabella is all about duty. But Edward might be interested. I hope someone gets a HEA.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 1/1
Poor Edward it’s like the royal bachelor. So are Carlisle and Esme Edward’s parents?
QueenGB chapter 3 . 1/1
Yeah this party image idea is irresponsible of Renee. All effort should be placed on repairing Isabella reputation not planning a wedding. What Bella needs is someone of higher station to sweep her off her feet. Where in the world is Edward?