Reviews for Team 7's Secret Motto
SonofSet chapter 20 . 2/23
I honestly think this is now one of my favorite stories in this fandom. Solid top ten and that is saying something. Hope to see more of it at some point. Thanks for sharing!
Axccel chapter 9 . 2/15
Threatening to cut Anko just makes her want to drag you to her bed.
Axccel chapter 8 . 2/15
Women are way more perverted and lustful than men.
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 2/4
I would LOVE more of this - it’s gone straight onto my list of favorite fan fictions! Excellent plot, wonderful writing, and so much fun that I cackled out loud multiple times. Thank you so much for sharing.
Gliychra chapter 12 . 1/26
I've been waiting for this since she was introduced
Azza chapter 20 . 1/22
I need moremore more
Hellibleri chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
Yeah, awesome! Team 7 doing pranks?!
shinghidorah chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
I hope this story is being worked on. It's very entertaining and amusing.

Impeccable writing despite minor errors. You are doing a wonderful job.
DrJhonnylol chapter 20 . 12/16/2023
PLEASE I NEED MORE
Andersen1989 chapter 20 . 10/18/2023
This is absolutely brilliant.
JellyBeansxyz chapter 11 . 10/17/2023
Wtf is this—this fic started out okay. Its becoming bad and it keeps getting worse by chapter.
iTyncWithReality chapter 10 . 10/11/2023
Go! Oh my GOD this fic is sending shivers of joyful mirth up and down my spine every three paragraphs or so! Its such a gift of a fic and im so grateful to you author-san! Aaaaariiiigaaaatooooooo! *tears of joy stream down my face as i sit before a blazing sunset; the wind blows sakura blossoms and leaves about my unkempt self, my clothes wrinkled and hair a mess from rolling out of my hammock and onto the ground in uncontrollable laughtermy phone did not break though so i can continue this glorious masterwork of comedyfluff! You’re AWESOME!
DrJhonnylol chapter 20 . 9/21/2023
Jesus christ in love with it. Just smoked through this IN OND DAY. Pls return to it.
rayhawkins10 chapter 20 . 9/20/2023
Awesome story! I hope your muse returns.
OkBoomer147 chapter 20 . 8/23/2023
That was so amazing!
The entire story
Had me in fits so many times
AWesomeeee!