Reviews for Team 7's Secret Motto
BohemianFrankenstien chapter 16 . 10/21
This whole fic is epic and literally so damn fun... not to mention this fight was badass..
nirmtheworm14 chapter 1 . 10/12
Love it!
natsuzamaki chapter 16 . 10/10
Amazing chapter. Eagerly hoping for more!
natsuzamaki chapter 6 . 10/10
OH! I thought Jan Ken Pon was like Ready, Set, Go, and I was so confused as to what the challenge was.
jenniebennie chapter 16 . 9/24
I laughed so hard at this. The team are so BAMF that it's great. This Kakashi is the leader this team needed. Gaara sleeping is great. The Sand Team being freaked out over pranks and stuff is the best. I hope you update soon :O)
RoachVit chapter 11 . 9/21
Ah shit I'm laughing like a loony in the middle of the night!
RoachVit chapter 4 . 9/21
This shit is legit gold, why the hell I don't found this fic earlier?
InsanityUnleashed chapter 16 . 9/17
I gotta say, you have done great work with this story! I'm always up for a good humour story and oh, man, you had me in hysterics about 4 separate times!
Thank you for brightening my day so much (and so well) I love the character interactions, the pranks, the nonsense! It's all wonderfully crafted and laid out.
Look forward to seeing where things go in the future, happy writing!
Atlantistheepic chapter 16 . 9/15
Okay I've blooming loved this, it's so so close to crack but at the same time isn't and I love it.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 15 . 9/13
Oh my god I died when I read the Karasu prank
This is absolutely amazing please continue
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 9/5
Ohhh man! This is FANTASTIC!
Genuinely one of the best Naruto fanfics I’ve ever read! Keep up the good work, Thankyou for giving everyone such a good story! :)
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 16 . 8/28
I absolutely loved this story! I laughed so hard I cried. I really can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
rarrarshark chapter 16 . 8/25