Reviews for An Outcast's Acrimony
Mysterious Little Critter chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
to be honest I don't think Memphis treated mumble too terribly manly because Norma Jeam and Mumble was surprise that Mamphis would not join the celebration in their little graduation, but to actually pick the elder's side as well.
Garu0212 chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Wow! This is so awesome!
That scene in the movie would be so great!
I really like how mumble speak to his father!
You did a great work!
I really want to cry now xD
(I'm not very good in English so sorry for this review ;-; xD)
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
This is so ridiculously good. The way that everything stacks on top of each other leading up to each Revelation and each Outburst is beautifully played out and I think much better conveys the magnitude of everything Mumble went through and the way it was handled and how he was treated. This is truly some really impressive exposition and beautiful storytelling!
HappyFeetForever chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
GREAT IMAGINATION!
Tboneslim chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
Very well done!
Capricorny chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
It's awesome to see a good happy feet fanfic like this on here! You should totally right some more of these, you are really talented.
monsterjamvadim chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
AWESOME
Guitarist Girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Whao that was truly something! You get the emotions very right my boy! If I were in Mumble's feet I think I would have been give those jerks and my fsther some harsh words from my mouth before I leave. I only miss the 'Leader of the Pack' part but other than this, it is just great.
'Fight hasta el fin' you know. :)