Reviews for Drive
Just found your stories and they are absolutely wonderful. Would love to see more of them.
Fuzz79 chapter 58 . 4/4
I love this story so much. Not even sure how many times I’ve read it. Thank you! Thank you!
crazed22 chapter 58 . 3/1
I absolutely devoured this story. I love the way you developed the characters, tying in pieces of canon but really giving them a life and purpose of their own. The emotional turmoil experienced by all parties was clear, and I think you created a perfect blend of POVs to keep the plot moving while developing each person. Thank you for sharing your gift. I’m off to read more of your work, but noticed Lift Off hasn’t been published on FF…. I hope to see it on here someday but am thankful regardless for Drive!
Silver451 chapter 58 . 12/30/2021
I loved this story. To be honest I found it difficult to get all the way through. I found myself so involved I became depressed and anxious along with the characters. I hope that you do a sequel to deliver the ultimate revenge to the burg. Even though I might need therapy myself after this it’s a testament to your writing skills that took me on this journey.
Mdpiker chapter 58 . 12/18/2021
Drive has been a wonderful story to read over the pass few days. I first discovered drive on AO3 and I look forward to part two of Lift Off.
nickiwilk chapter 58 . 10/30/2021
Wonderful story. Any idea when Lift Off will be released?
nickiwilk chapter 37 . 10/29/2021
Morello just got fired. Why does he hate Steph so much? Why can’t he just move on and why does he want to punish her? I can’t get around his mindset. It is all his doing. She did nothing. I hope this all gets explained in future chapters!
Guest chapter 58 . 10/16/2021
Have you posted the sequel elsewhere? Would love to see how you develop this story. Those loose ends story leads have my attention.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/22/2021
I’m way behind on all of this. I read the whole Stephanie Plum series in about 3 to 4 months and went looking for more! This story is absolutely amazing! So many things people have truly dealt with in life. Thank you for sharing this and I’m going looking for your next story. ️️
Fuzz79 chapter 58 . 9/16/2021
Loved every single chapter. Such a great read! Can’t wait for the sequel
june11 chapter 58 . 5/7/2021
This is one of my favorite stories and I've read it a couple of times. I do wonder though, if you ever wrote any of Lift Off? I've read Warrior, but I though Lift Off was going to be a continuation of Drive, and Warrior is a different story completely.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/11/2021
I, truly, did not like this chapter. There's only so much victim mentality that one should have to put up with. When it reaches saturation level, nothing sounds plausible.
JIKjih chapter 32 . 2/14/2021
Wow. How traumatic to try to get it all out. After she told Carlos most of it already, I am sure it was shocking to him to hear even more, and even more difficult for her to add more to her revelations.

How incredible to have found [developed] such strong friendships with such a powerfully supportive group of men. What a relief it would be to know you had such people on your side sticking with you.

It must have been a real struggle not to use her fighting skills to defend herself. That in itself would be pretty traumatic. It would be fun to hear her share a few times that she was able to use her skills without the skip knowing or being able to acknowledge what hit them.

This is such an engrossing story. I am glad I am reading it at this time so I can keep reading without having to wait for the next chapters ;)

Just some constructive feedback:
I was confused by paragraph 8 of this chapter. You use the words "What Carlos doesn't know is that I realize now I can't 'reveal' the reasons... " Perhaps the word should be "conceal" instead?

Also, in paragraph 31 Steph is shot. Then the gang takes care of the pimp and Hector and Steph take care of Alicia. But, no one takes care of Steph's gunshot. You say they left for Jersey the next day. How could that happen without her getting medical attention?
Karaleejh66 chapter 58 . 2/6/2021
I happened upon this storyI'm so glad I found it! This is one of my favorite fanfiction stories I've read!You've done an amazing job! Thank you for sharing your gift!
Hikari-Tart chapter 58 . 1/2/2021
wonderfully written! I hope that at some point you decide to post Lift Off!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »