Reviews for Drive
GarbanzoBeans chapter 52 . 1/3/2019
Self checking when angry is often hard to do. Admitting you need to be more open and asking others to help is even harder. Ranger is healing and learning thought among with Stephanie on some of this. Truly uncharted territory for all off them
Angela Mueller chapter 52 . 1/3/2019
What an update! Glad Ranger is calmed down, and told the guys what is going on, etc. Is it possible that Helen's eyes are being opened up, now that she's off the booze? Looking forward to the next chapter, and what happens next, this is a really good story, thank you.
daxandpat chapter 52 . 1/3/2019
Holy smokes, that was a huge bomb you dropped. Now I need to go back and read everything again. Can Helen possibly be that stupid? I almost feel sorry for her.
jill2122 chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I love where you are going with Helen in this story. I bet she is as repressed as Angie Morelli is only without the beatings. Hope she will come full circle to a caring parent. So few fanfics depict her in a good light.

Really like how the guys are there for Ranger, and Hector protecting Stephanie.
spikeecat chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Thanks for another amazing chapter. I’ll be looking forward to the next discussion.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
I'm so glad Steph didn't run. It took guts to call Frank & tell him off. She'll feel the pain of betrayal from all the people she considered friends & family for a long time. I hope she'll be strong enough soon to face them all & let them have it. I also hope they figure out a way to make sure Steph gets the money from the bet. I also hope the Plums & everyone involved are shamed in their precious Burg when this all comes out. Maybe if they feel the shame they have hoisted on Steph, they'll change themselves. Although I wouldn't hold my breath. The Burg has been a toxic environment for a long time. I don't think Ranger is mad at Steph, I think he is furious at Frank, and he should be. He's taking the time to calm down before he talks to Steph. Great story, I hope you'll update us soon.
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Wow was this ever another very well written chapter! I could feel every emotion they were feeling. Was glad to see Steph talk herself back up to her much improved self (I was wooried there - good job). Frank sure surprised me! You really had him let loose. Was good to see Steph stand up to him. Please don’t go back to Trenton on the next chapter.
We need you to come right back to Ranger after he’s had his time out. I’m sure we’ll here how upset he was with Frank and proud of how she handled it. Then he’ll tell her how much in AWE he is of her and how he severely underestimated her capabilities - right? I think he was very scared that she was leaving and hadn’t come down from that yet. After all her healing is his first priority so he wouldn’t do anything intentionally that would set her back? Please please hurry back for an update - especially after this cliffie! So not nice. Lol! You rocked again!
GarbanzoBeans chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Steph made some great self realizations after talking with Frank. Carlos has both anger and pride for Steph but maybe a little boss feeling about her in the system. They both are learning how to talk and deal with emotions. Glad he knew tho take a break.
daxandpat chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Leaving your family is a hard thing to do. Knowing that Steph already has a new family in place makes it easier. Almost a little surprised that Carlos needs a little time to calm his thoughts is interesting, shows just how invested he is to make Steph's recovery a priority.
lucylovestammi3 chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Rangers probably kicking his own ass for underestimating Stephanie and her hacking skills.
Vulcan Rider chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
Whoa! Frank totally disappointed me. Completely. I completely agree with her totally disowning her family. I just hope that she lets Valerie's girls know that they will always be able to come to their Aunt Steph, and if Val keeps them away from her, then when they become of legal age, they can come to her for support and help escaping the prison of the 'Burg. Her father was a total a$$hole and complete failure of a father. She had that right.

I am wondering what Ranger is thinking right now. Is he terribly upset about her changing her permissions on the network and reading all of the instruction manuals and services, etc? Or is he upset about her having access to perhaps something that he may be keeping stored on it, thinking that she was accessing his mission information? Was he just upset about her reading the reports about the Morelli/Gilman thing and the marriage bet since he was keeping that and her phone calls so that she didn't have to get upset? Does he understand what her purpose was in doing that, and that she was accessing her own file, and trying to learn from the basic profile of the Miami guys before she had to meet them? She already has a feeling that she is not going to be seen well on her own merit, yet. I can't wait until the next update. I wonder what Ranger will have to say.
Maggie M.
JAS128 chapter 51 . 12/31/2018
I love this story. Thank you for showing Stephanie's journey to good mental and physical health issues, and her great support system.
Tommy14 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
I'm glad that Stephanie disowned her family. I think she did really well with the new knowledge..she didn't run and told Carlos what she did.
baileygirl12 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
Now, if I were Babe I would be having a major panic attack right about now. I would be wondering if Ranger was mad at me for snooping or mad at dad for what he said to me. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Tomorrow morning would be ideal for
avidreader72 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
Another great chapter. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I was so anxious to see an update and was ecstatic to see one posted tonight.

I'm disappointed in Stephanie's actions here. It was one thing for her to hack the system to store her security feed. But for her to use that hacked access to peruse personnel files and the investigation file is a violation of Carlos' trust. Yes, the investigation file was her life and she should be able to see what's in it, but she should have asked first. That's just being respectful of your partner. I don't believe you will have this do any lasting damage to their relationship, but it could definitely cause some friction.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »