Reviews for Drive
shoegirl01 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
Sorta get the feeling that Frank will regret treating Steph this way - or at least I hope so
debnorm4 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
Wow what jerks, time to live permanently in flotida, marry Carlos and never return to trenton.
Lulubelle09 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
Great story, interesting development
jules3677 chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
What do they call that? Disengaging/removing oneself from the destructive and negative influences in their life. Didn't expect such a violent tirade from her father, he must have been a brilliant spy for the army back in his day. Brilliant chapter, thank you.
daxandpat chapter 50 . 12/26/2018
Another good day for Steph. She is very slowly rebuilding, nice to see the change happening.
GarbanzoBeans chapter 50 . 12/25/2018
Quite the conversation. So glad they are being so open with each other. That is definitely building the intimacy.
Blistful2006 chapter 50 . 12/24/2018
Happy he too is sharing more with us and they are chartering their own new normal. A healing of sorts and change for all and not just her.
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 50 . 12/23/2018
This was another great chapter! I love seeing them grow closer as a couple as they open up to each other. As well as the intimacy growing. Chapters aren’t so dark anymore. Thank you! You’re rocking it! Keep up the great work. As always, looking forward to the next chapter :-)
sbabe chapter 50 . 12/22/2018
Excellent chapter. Thank you.
judyshue809 chapter 50 . 12/22/2018
Another great story. Looking forward to the continuation and ending to it. Thanks
Vulcan Rider chapter 50 . 12/22/2018
How amazing for Carlos to open up so much to Steph. The fact that he opened up with not just facts, but how he FELT, was so wonderful. I think that is something she needed really badly. This was a great chapter.
Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 49 . 12/22/2018
I'm so glad that Carlos is letting Steph know that she was raped by Dickie, and that it wasn't anything she did or didn't do. She's been so abused and treated horribly by her mother, insisting that the MAN should tell her what he wants and she should OBEY him and give him anything to keep him happy. That is such a sick state of mind. It completely does away with any sense of partnership in a marriage.

I love that Steph is finally comfortable in sharing her physicality and boxing with Ranger. So glad they are getting proper gear, and I love that they are getting the lawn games.
Maggie M.
JB chapter 50 . 12/21/2018
Your chapters just keep giving and getting better and better. This is such a special story that you and Misty deserve very high praises for. Thoroughly enjoyed the cornhole scenes, so fun. The tub scene was absolutely phenomenal, one of the best Ranger bio scenes ever, perfection. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Look forward to more of the story. Happy Holidays Ladies. JB.
debnorm4 chapter 50 . 12/21/2018
All i can say is wow! Carlos must haved used 2 to 3 yrs worth of words.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 50 . 12/21/2018
Great chapter. Finally Ranger is all the open about his life.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »