Reviews for Drive
daxandpat chapter 48 . 12/18/2018
Really, the perfect match.
baileygirl12 chapter 49 . 12/18/2018
Really enjoyed this chapter. A lot of fun shopping with my favorite couple. Love how patient Ranger is with Babe.
jules3677 chapter 49 . 12/18/2018
A regathering day and one with positive choices. It all can't be angst. The positive breaks between are necessary to keep the client on an even keel (as they say). Glad that Carlos has the means to indulge her as this takes a worry from Steph, even though she wouldn't considering abusing that trust.
Bonnie chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
I am so glad to see this Stephanie.
Confident and happy with no pressure from anyone!

Of course thinking of others as well.
Her true nature.
debnorm4 chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Wow! I like it an athletic steph. Way to go Ranger
trhodes9 chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Nice day for her to have. Having a quiet day was very good for her right now. I think Ranger should have her counselor on hand to tell her about the bet. Actually he should call her counselor and tell her about it so they can figure out the safest way to tell her. She's either going to melt down and withdraw, or go off like a volcano. Hopefully she's healed enough to go off like Vesuvius! That would be good for her, to get mad instead of trying to take it like she deserves it. It would also mean she's starting to heal and take ownership of herself and see herself as a person instead of a disappointment.
JB chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Great idea...shopping is good for the soul. Loved the items Steph picked out. She is so determined and it is so good to see. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more. JB.
katannc chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Good Grief I just love these two...excellent! More please...
shoegirl01 chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Hmmm so maybe her mother isn’t the all-around bad guy but her dad in a sneaky and cowardly way.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/17/2018
Sweet chapter
Blistful2006 chapter 48 . 12/16/2018
Thanks goodness Morelli mom is no longer going to enable him. Really hoping no one else comes to his aid either he needs to just be hung out to dry period. No come to Jesus moments for him as they don't do a thing for him he is so entrenched in his way of thinking its all pointless.

Good of Steph to finally tell Carlos how she is feeling as he can't provide that support if she doesn't share. One more hurdle with many more to go that she has cleared. Good for her.
JB chapter 48 . 12/15/2018
So glad she finally relieved herself of that convo she needed to have with Carlos. She is definitely improving her mental health issues. Thanks for sharing, look forward to the future for her/them. JB.
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 48 . 12/15/2018
Such a good chapter. Glad she finally talked to him and how he made her believe he wasn’t going anywhere. Unfortunately it now seems our happy won’t be for quite awhile now. Sigh! But if it helps her heal then it’s all good. But plleeaase don’t wait and let it happen towards the very end of this fantastic story!
Vulcan Rider chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
Lester's comments to Stephanie were perfect. They were gentle, yet serious. He got his message across that he is there to train her, and she needs to communicate with him if something is not working for her at a particular moment, so he can change it. I'm so glad she has these wonderful men who love her, there to train her and help her heal emotionally.

Her talk with Carlos was heartbreaking. My heart breaks for everything she's gone through with Dickie and Joe, and for all she went through in college.

I think that Dickie needs the "opportunity" to get to "enjoy" being forcefully taken like he took Stephanie. Then to be told, "I knew you'd love it, Baby."

Joe... Joe just needs to be tortured until he either doesn't make it or takes his own life. I don't think there is anything even remotely redeemable left in him. I'm glad his mother got to tell him that she should have fought his father and showed the children that it was wrong to treat women that way. I'm so glad she told him that it was time to quit making excuses for her son and to let him take the consequences of his actions. I love that Mooch turned state's evidence against Joe.
Maggie M.