Reviews for Drive
Guest chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
Wonderful
trhodes9 chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
Maybe Morellli is finally getting a clue? Talk about being in denial, he firmly believes he is superior to everyone around him. Possibly a psychopath?

Stephanie still has a way to go before she stabilizes and can start gaining a firm self confidence and take back her life. Carlos being there for her will certainly help a lot. Sometimes just talking about your fears and finding out they are false can go a long way towards defeating them. Makes them become smaller and easily over come. She's getting there!
jules3677 chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
Steph is beginning to open up away from Dr Anderson’s office. Beginning to open up. This path usually leads to acceptance of your own history and the knowledge that the past, no matter how much you want it to be different, can’t be changed. The future provides options and choices.

Liked you introducing Angela Morelli into the story. Her face off with her son at the prison shows more about his psychopathy. Joe’s determination to deny he’d ever done anything wrong definitely leaves him with a long sentence. Wouldn’t be surprised if further victims come forward.
Bonnie chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
That was one of her really bad days with such horrible, memories.
Hopefully that talk and his reactions will be healing for her and I think making love, not having sex, but making love, will also be very healing for her.

The love needs to banish her demons forever!
spikeecat chapter 48 . 12/14/2018
Awesome update. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
Vulcan Rider chapter 47 . 12/13/2018
Oh holy sh*t. That is just staggering about the bet. I hope it gets turned over to the RICO department of the FBI, and that it also goes against Morelli, and that everyone who bet gets at least publicly outted and a legal slap on the wrist. How horrible that Valerie and Albert both bet, even if they were betting against each other, hedging their bets. Hopefully, everyone will lost all of their money. It would be great if it was given to Stephanie as a victim's restitution.

I wonder just what Angie has said or done in the 'Burg and why has the gossip dropped off? Has she made public that she is denouncing Joe and that he is as terrible and abusive as his father, but just hides it better? I also wonder what is going on with Ellen/Helen's alcohol withdrawal at this point. Is she still sober?

How disheartening for Stephanie to find out that so many of the people that she thought were friends were stabbing her in the back at the same time. Although I wonder about Carl Costanza and his reasons, and Bruno (who first brought her attention to it) who said that STEPH was too good for Morelli, instead of the other way around.

Also, I hope Morelli gets hit with another charge, this time tax fraud, for not disclosing the skimming he did off the interest of the bet. It would be interesting for the names to get out, and I bet that Morelli's life would be hanging by a thread, if any of the people got in trouble legally, or if the mob got pissed for him not ponying up a portion.
GREAT chapter.
Vulcan Rider chapter 46 . 12/13/2018
It's such a shame that the inhabitants of the 'Burg are so ingrained in their sick fascination with the gossip about each other, and especially about Stephanie Plum. Such unhappy people who have to find a little happiness in the misery of others.

I'm glad that Ranger talked with Hector, and also with Bobby. They are going to be seeing a whole different Stephanie Plum, now that she's healing and beginning to realize that she doesn't have to accept punishment physically, and that she doesn't have to hide her abilities. It will definitely be difficult for the guys to change their mental perception of her and her limits. Hector was right, and Bobby was right when he told Ranger that he will have a difficult time getting past seeing her baseline where it was "before" and start seeing her true ability.
Great chapter. I hope she talks with Carlos soon about sex and her feelings.
Vulcan Rider chapter 45 . 12/13/2018
Steph has made such amazing strides in such a short time. Having Ranger and the guys there, reaffirming her positive attributes and having unconditional love for the first time in her life, has helped her tremendously. I wonder if she'd even be sane or alive at this point if Ranger hadn't gone to her. It sounds like she was on the verge of a total breakdown. Or that she was already having one. So glad that she finally has wonderful support, and I'm so, so glad that Grandma Mazur gave her such a loving and genuine apology. I hope she talks to Carlos about their intimacy and her fears.
JB chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
WOW...I so hope somehow every person on that list pays for their actions. These people are sick and my heart breaks for Steph. Electronically clean out the account and somehow give it to Steph, she has more than earned it with all her suffering and abuse. I hope Steph never returns to that cesspool of the Burg. Frank is a pathetic excuse of a father. Can't wait for the metamorphosis our girl clearly needs. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of the story. JB.
baileygirl12 chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
You must have a genius IQ! How you can put all this together and it makes sense is beyond me. You are fantastic!
lucylovestammi3 chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
Please dear Lord...get ahold of Edna to find out why no calls from her mom...just her incubator not a mom...I'm really hoping Trenton closes down and just visits for Lester and Ranger...everyone gets happy in Miami.
Awesome chapter‼️
debnorm4 chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
Wow i think steph should get all the money in the acct. for all the abusd and lies she has had to endure. Morelli should have to make restitution to steph for every penny he withdrew from that acct
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
This was great! I was waiting to hear about the marriage bet. Good job! Steph sure won’t be happy when she sees the names. Hopefully she won’t see it until she’s much stronger. Ranger will wait on this right? So sweet that Ranger went back to sleep with her when she crawled back into to bed. I’m sure the more she keeps doing her workouts the stronger she’ll become. Definitely like seeing that.
Ybanormlmom chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
What kind of dad does that to his own daughter? He's just as bas as his wife.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 47 . 12/12/2018
Interesting chapter. That whole town is crazing! Shame on her Frank, I wouldn’t even call him Dad. I wonder why Ellen hasn’t placed a bet and why they are all quiet now. Something is going on.
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »