Reviews for Drive
shellbell78 chapter 58 . 2/23/2019
Awesome story! I can’t wait for the continuation. I hope everyone gets what they deserve too. I hope Steph sees Lula for who she really is and destroys her. Seriously loved this story!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 18 . 2/20/2019
I love Steph’s can-do attitude. Brilliant!
MissJuniper13 chapter 36 . 2/18/2019
I think you mean corroborates not collaborates in this chapter. I LOVE this story so far! Steph has hidden a LOT and is more skilled than we ever suspected!
Carol421 chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
Great scene. Her pulling a gun on him. But glad they’re together. What an amazing job you’ve done on your fist story!
Carol421 chapter 3 . 2/16/2019
This story is off to a great start. I like how you’re giving us the building blocks of the story. I especially like the time stamps. They create a sense of urgency that draws you in.
sbabe chapter 58 . 2/7/2019
I loved this story and am looking forward to the next one.
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 58 . 2/6/2019
This was a great way to end part 1 of this incredible story. I can’t imagine no setbacks back in Trenton but I’m sure things will be much more positive and she’ll knock their socks off! She will move in with Carlos right? Pleeeas! Can’t wait to read To Be Proud. Sounds like the kind of story I really like. There must be some smut involved - yup, you’re due to add some. Lol! Looking forward to Lift Off and I know it’s gunna be gooood...
Vulcan Rider chapter 58 . 2/5/2019
Outstanding! I just took a peek at the word count for the story so far, and I totally understand why you want to break it into 2 parts. It's at a turning point for Steph, and I know she'll have ups and downs to come, but I can't wait to see how you build the rest of the story. I can't wait to see how her absence affects her family, the 'Burg, the TPD who never should have bet on her life and put her at risk by delaying their arrival at her scenes. That was criminal.

It will be interesting to see what changes and what doesn't. I can't help but feel you have some surprises for us regarding her mother. I don't know why, but it's just a feeling. I'm thinking between Grandma Mazur's wake-up call to her after Joe trashed Steph's apartment, then Angie Morelli's visit, and finally hearing what Frank said to Stephanie...hearing words she's used in the past herself, coming from someone else's mouth... well, it should be interesting, especially if she stays sober and keeps remembering her withrawals.

It's been such a fabulous story, and I thank you for sharing it with us. Your generosity and talent is much appreciated.
Vulcan Rider chapter 57 . 2/5/2019
Okay, I said I wasn't going to do this, but I missed reviewing a couple of chapters. I just wanted to say that I'm totally floored by Steph's physical conditioning and so proud of her. Yeah... I'm proud of a fictional character. :-)

What she's accomplished in such a relatively short time is phenomenal. Yeah, it will take continued, repeated work to get and stay mentally and emotionally healthy, but she's got the basics and most of all, a truly amazing support network of people to help her.

Morelli is truly a piece of crap and deserves to rot in a cell of dog feces, being continually raped and treated like he's treated Steph. I'm really hoping that the Feds get hold of Morelli's betting scheme and account with the money on the marriage bet, and file RICO gambling charges against him, and confiscate the money so that nobody gets any, unless it's filtered through to Steph as a victim's fund.

I'm so proud of her, and I hate that every time she gets to a good place, like after her physical assessment and her great morning, something happens to knock her back down. Morelli is a cruel, sick b*stard. I hope she burns everything he left untouched, or ruins it and sends it back to him. And the ring... well, she should either sell it, or send it to Terri Gilman along with photos of every single time he was with other women. Yeah, I'm p*ssed.

Anyway, great chapters, and although I realize that you are about to close this portion of the story, I can't wait until you start posting Part 2. It's definitely been a tumultuous ride so far. I can't wait for Steph to start coming into her own, and letting herself SHINE. I also hope that her mother realizes just what has been happening to her daughter, partly of her own doing. Yeah, she ran over a "rabbit" for her, to keep her from being kidnapped, but on a daily basis, she's been treating her like crap. I wonder if she knew about her husband betting 5k on Will Marry, and that's why he was probably pushing Joe on Steph via her mother.
Vulcan Rider chapter 53 . 2/5/2019
I forgot to mention in the last chapter how much Mrs. Plum's POV affected me. I've long been very much against her, but I think she's realizing just how badly her own daughter has been treated, by herself, Frank and Val, as well as the rest of the 'Burg. Going through alcohol withdrawal has to be horrible, as well as a huge eye-opener for her. Her thoughts on how hearing Frank talk to Stephanie the way he did...the way she always has...was enlightening. I may actually have hope for her if she continues on this path. There's a lot of damage that she'd have to undo, especially as far as pushing Dickie Orr and Joe Morelli on Steph.

I'm glad that she was honest with Bobby when she woke up, and tried to get a good, nutritious breakfast down, as well as asking him to leave Carlos a note, or tell him she went to freshen up. She's trying to take care of herself as well as make things as low stress as possible for Carlos.

Their talk went well. I'm so glad they are finally able to reflect on their own true feelings and take the time to share them with each other. I'd be interested to see what's going on back in the 'Burg right now, but I still have some more chapters to catch up on. I'll harass you later. :p
Vulcan Rider chapter 52 . 2/5/2019
Ranger handled that so much better than I figured he would. Steph giving herself administrator status could have been a HUGE breach of trust, but I think that Ranger finally figured out that she's not going to take advantage of that status, and if anything, will help Hector watch out for problems.

I think that it took Lester pointing out the fact that Stephanie has learned all her life, that she's actually all alone in anything she does; that she has absolutely NO support, love or care from anyone, especially from her family. In hearing that, Ranger learned a great deal about not only why she feels she has to deal with things alone, but how much damage his own words have caused her. I'm so glad that these guys have each other, and the self-care that they were discussing for themselves, like after missions, is so very important, especially since it involves someone they care so very much for.

Great chapter, and so much food for thought.
Blistful2006 chapter 58 . 2/4/2019
Hard story to get through but recovery such as this isn’t easy or done overnight and as I said before you captured it perfectly. I even like the fact for once it wasn’t tied up in a neat bow by then end that she still very much is a work in progress and it’s not all been resolved. Looking forward to see where you take her recovery and moving forward with her life and reclaiming her life.
Blistful2006 chapter 54 . 2/4/2019
Wow she’s so understated but smart as hell even more so than normal her fully unleashed she will be something else indeed
Fiarillo chapter 58 . 2/3/2019
I enjoyed this story. Dealing with the depths of issues Steph deals with and the support of her friends. Saw that you talked about a sequel, is it on another site? Would love to read the sequel. Good job!
fyre8598 chapter 58 . 2/3/2019
I’ve enjoyed the story and look forward to the next chapter in Steph’s life. I do have one bit of corrective criticism. In Spanish, the quiero means I want you, te amo means I love you.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »