Reviews for Drive
Guest chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Wow cant wait
brandyrennu chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Followed front he beginning. It was a hard situation and you were able to bring the heartbreak of the situation to us beautifully. I cried, a lot. I loved a lot.. I can’t wait to see what’s next for our little family. Thank you for being a situation to the forefront. Mental health and abuse are not okay but you were able to show what could happen with the right help strength and love. Kudos to you great job and again I look forward to your continuation of the story
LadyCajun chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
This story was amazing. I can't wait for the continuing story! I'll be waiting for it like a kid waits for Santa...excitedly impatient! LOL.
You have a great writing style, and this story hooked me from the first chapter, I hope you will continue to write
lucylovestammi3 chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Awesome last chapter.
spikeecat chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Awesome story. The wait for the sequel will be painful but at least you’ll be putting something else out next week. Thanks again for the great fic.
Guest chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Nice
Bonnie chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
I am sorry to see this story end. I e noted .
Can hardly wait for part two!
Hopefully no one or nothing can bring in her terror attacks again.

I'm hoping she is going home to kick butts and take names and then moved to
Miami Rangeman with the guys!

Pat yourself on the back. You did good!
aruvqan chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
wonderful, cant wait for lift off.

did you know there is [or was as recently as 5 years ago] a Navy blimp station on Kujo Key? They are unmanned tethered blimps used for observation [and at least back in the day a transmitting point for Radio Free Cuba]

I actually dislike Miami, but I do like the less touristy Keys. There is one head boat that takes divers out that is equipped for handicapped like me) but the diving is fantastic. There is an invasive species of shrimp that has no daily limit, and you can get sea urchins and conch as well as the normal gulf critters. I can remember going to the beach in front of my grandparents house when I was 5 and using a plastic bucket shovel and screen set to find these tiny shellfsh called coquina that are the size of a fingernail. Not much meat but they are used to make a broth for soup. You let them sit in salt water for 4 or 5 hours to rinse out the sand and yucky stuff.
jules3677 chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
What’s that saying? Fire cleanses. It’s symbolic that Steph rendered all Morelli’s intimidation tools to ashes. Keeping the engagement ring is definitely a good segue to the next part of Steph’s journey. Really enjoyed your well written and thoughtful story. Thank you, and I look forward to reading the next chapter in Steph’s life.
trhodes9 chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
OK - Big strides. She's broken the walls built up around her. Now to take them down and build paths out of them. Looking forward to the next steps!
katannc chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Awesome...Steph is going to be fierce...Joe the ass and the burg better watch out...sad to see it end but excited for the next one...six weeks ugh!
shoegirl01 chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
The bonfire was inspired- way to go!
Can’t wait for the next installment in this - I’m positive it’ll also be amazing
misty23y chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Hermonieincarnate, you rocked this story, Babe. it's been my honor to beta this story and to help you write your wonderful story. Your thoughts were wonderful, your ideas are phenomenal, and all I did was clean up your words. You have grown as a writer, and I am honored to be your beta. I love your ideas and thoughts. I am looking forward to continuing on this journey with you with Lift Off, and I'd like to tell you all, Proud of You is wonderful as well. Thank you for allowing me to assist you on your journey. Proud of you, Babe.
loveablueeyedboy chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
Loved this story! Can’t wait for the sequel!
Tommy14 chapter 58 . 2/1/2019
I've enjoyed this story and thank you for the hours of good reading.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »