Reviews for Drive
baileygirl12 chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
On my! Ranger wants to close the distance and Joe wants to increase the distance. This is getting good.
spikeecat chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Great second chapter. I’m looking forward to the chase and hopefully ranger can figure out the issue to actually help her.
Elenimou chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Good start! What is coming? I hope she is reclaimable and her leaving isn't due to a physical problem.
RhoJ chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Good chapter, I enjoyed the contrast between Ranger and Joe's response to Stephanie leaving.
GarbanzoBeans chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Wow Joe can be such an a**. All he thinks with is his privates. Ranger has reason to be concerned and he will take the appropriate steps to help Steph regain herself.
GarbanzoBeans chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Sometimes a person just needs a mental health vacation with no questions asked and no expectations given.
baileygirl12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Good job. You did fantastic on your first FF.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
The start of a really great story. Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Interesting start
kold1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Great start.
misty23y chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Great start to your story. I'm intrigued to find out what events precipitated her desire to leave. Waiting on your next installment.
trhodes9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to the fall out and how she works things out.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Great writing. you have me hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter.
aruvqan chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Askance is not correct, you perhaps mean askew...askance is with a certain amount of derision or displeasure, askew is crooked.

Interestung opening chapter