Reviews for Hoping
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ah, it has been what, five? Six years? This game was the very first one that I've played when I was still a kid-and I'm now in college! Good old memories..

I adore your characterization in this. Smooth and simple, but still interesting. I think you captured their personalities quite well, in fact.

Also, the Heroine cried. And she was with a Jumi at that moment. If she cried for Elazul, she would've immediately turned into stone, so I'm assuming that he's not really the reason why she cried (or.. maybe you just happened to overlook that Jumi curse.)

Anyway, thank you for the great read. :)
zylardark chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
there'ss NO MORE! YOU HAVE TO GO ON EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE AN ELAZULX ALEZZA FAN!
2a2n chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
actually it was pretty good..but only on flaw...one VERY big flaw...shouldnt she have been turned to stone? I mean...she was crying for a jumi...she should be a rock by now...but it was good enough...no flame necessary
Seonaid Mist chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Umm...I never reviewed this? O.O

It's sweet! I like it. XD Please do more... o.o
Kinfe chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
oist! Somnus! bit too mushy for my taste... but then my taste is really weird, hahaha. but the writing is great. you got a good one going!
Steph chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Write more more more more.*throws things arownd*good good continue
Kionala chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Gwa more! Don't be a tease!
KittyKittyMeowMeow chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I wuved it! Very cute, that totally reflects how I felt whilst playing the game! Wishing I was Pearl and whatnot ::sigh::
HypoPeachy chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow this is really good. I was drawn into it the whole time! But I need to know what happens next! Please make a sequel!
Kaggie-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
o.O so good! You are very talented! I love this story! It's perfect! That's how it would be if it had voice in it! Now I want to play the game again but I keep getting stuck... well update soon!

Kagona*
Salacassera chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I really liked this story - I didn't think it was too cheesy/fluffy at all. I never read a story where the heroine was in love with Elazul before (or even thought about it)but I love how you wrote Alaeza felt. Keep up your good work! :)
Sariel V chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Sweet. Melancholy. Snifflely. Few errors. Well-written. Not much more I could ask for but more stories. *cracks whip*
Hope chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Wow...this was great! The way you described things was so captivating. Please write more stories. Wow.
Ezzie T chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I like it. It seems a bit unfinished but it's cute.
kairos logged out chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
pare...ang fluffy! pero kyut..._ gawa ka pa ng chapter! _

alex