Reviews for Bitter Enemies
Acer22 chapter 24 . 6/17
This has been a very good story, in my opinion. I enjoyed how the characters act with each other, and the way the story went.

I've read every chapter as I recently got into the whole Sylvanas x Anduin idea, and wanted to know if there were any stories out there for me to check out. I found yours to be one of the better ones as it was still placed into the World of Warcraft universe. Well done.

Also, saying it now, perhaps check it out if you can, but your story is being given a shout-out on the information page for my new story about these 2 characters. The story will be placed here on Fanfic, and it will be under the title: A Fleeting Vision.

It's not posted just yet, finishing up chapter 1 prior to posting both pages. Just wanted to let you know and leave a review. Hopefully you check my story out and like it as much as I liked yours!
Le Phoque Blanc chapter 24 . 6/14
the dramaaaaaa. so tasteful
Thanos69 chapter 24 . 6/14
Thanks, it's been a long time.
paloma2295 chapter 23 . 6/3
Happy and sad for the ending but, eager for the new story. I thought this Fic was going to be unfinished, I was very afraid that the story would be unfinished but, thank you very much Author, I cried, I was excited and now I am anxious for your new stories!
sulpohachiman chapter 2 . 2/16
Sylvanasspeechless*

Sylvanas: K I T H
Anonymous chapter 23 . 11/11/2020
Please update soon! SylvanasXAnduin
Thanos69 chapter 23 . 11/11/2020
Loved the story man. It's amazing.
Thanos69 chapter 6 . 11/11/2020
Finally a story where MCs gets married first before doing lemon. :'p
Thanos69 chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
LoL Sylvannas is a Tsundere... :'p
Santiago Ignacio Garnica chapter 22 . 10/5/2020
rip u.u
Anonynous chapter 22 . 10/1/2020
Please update! Great chapter SylvanasXAnduin :)
Sartharion-1996 chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Hello! This story since I read it a few years ago, I have loved it! Very much! Now that we are in quarantine for the coronavirus, I have had time to read it completely again ... How great it is!

Please continue it !

I am a Latin American follower, from Venezuela, I am not used to reading Fanfiction in English, but yours has been worth it ! Please, I'll be looking forward to chapter 23, don't leave it forgotten! Fanfics like this deserve to be finalized!
AgentChan chapter 22 . 6/2/2020
And I'm the 100th review congrats me xD
Oooh action time with lion cub and mama tree hugger
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2020
Awesome chapter, please update soon, SylvanasXAnduin.
Snapy49 chapter 20 . 2/25/2020
Please More ! Your story is just awesome !