Reviews for Bitter Enemies
Immaterium chapter 20 . 12/29/2019
I am so glad that there is a new chapter.I was a bit worried that you abandoned this story,which would be a pity because it is a great up with good work
Le Phoque Blanc chapter 20 . 12/28/2019
DO YOU ENJOY TO MAKE ME CRY...yes you do...a lot i think...
Anonymous670 chapter 19 . 12/23/2019
Please update soon. Fantastic story SylvanasXAnduin. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2019
It's good to see you're still continuing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
Please update! Awesome story. Sylvannas she deserves to have a second chance. SylvannasXAnduin :)
AgentChan chapter 18 . 9/10/2019
save ur waifu anduiinnnnn
ProminentDawn chapter 18 . 9/9/2019
Finally! A freaking update! Praise the lord almighty! Man, I have been waiting for an eternity for this. You have a great imagination bro! Keep up the good work (also don't forget to call this chapter a different name - or at least chapter 18, not 17)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2019
Plz I'm dying for a new chapter
ProminentDawn chapter 17 . 8/12/2019
Wait... so it finished? There's no more? What the hell? Wut?
AgentChan chapter 17 . 7/5/2019
Woah there syl we summon my belf rogue to kick that undead elf ass
Feels old with your story and it about to end proud of you author

Oh tyrande you horny elf you should hooked with the beta male aka illidan lol
Jojo1112 chapter 17 . 7/5/2019
And hello! Somehow, I had completely forgotten that you kept Sylvanas alive in your story and it's a very pleasing thing to read about her happiness here and that she gets all that she deserves (and who else could give it to her than Anduin, who's the most kind-hearted and benevolent Leader, granting people second chances! :-)
I also read about you coming to an end and I am very curious to where you let this story go!
(And thank you for leaving a comment on the other story of our favorite pairing, I'll go now and do the same.)
Varanx chapter 16 . 6/10/2019
Very well written. I really hope that the sexual tension of Tyrande and Anduin will lead to something at some point. Maybe a little accident ;)
AgentChan chapter 16 . 6/2/2019
I felt sad for nathanos but then I remember how dick he is in war campaign and world quests and say : ha speaker of the horde
Like he's better than us lol

Goodbye nathanos you will be rest in peace
Shadowblade chapter 15 . 4/27/2019
I wonder if queen aszhara will show up to see anduin. Hmmmm.
AgentChan chapter 15 . 4/7/2019
put that down sylvanas or i will chain you myself anduin my son he will be angry for you girl
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »