Reviews for Scotch and Copper
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Now that's a pairing I wouldn't have thought of - but it was handled remarkably well. I'd love to read more from you. I especially like how you dealt with the way Oracle's reality seems to shift so often - and the ending was just perfect.
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
That was awesome! Not too cutsie but not too serious. Absolutely perfect. It felt so real and awesome.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
AW! I have looked ALL OVER for a score/oracle fic, DO YOU REALKIZE HOW HARD THAT'S BEEN? I FRIKIN LOVE YOU! This was -is- very wonderful. Never thought that stupid holiday would come in useful for anything. Stupid materialist consumerism. But cookies area always nice. *gives cookies to SWA* YAY! Maybe I should make Pierce some cookies, he may like that...
Score chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
To answer Pixels question, I believe there are 6 books in English. You read them in French? Way out there!
Meggi chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Aw ... that was a very sweet story. I love how you write all of the characters. It's been years since I've read the Diadem books, but I always remember thinking /Score and Oracle just click together/. Back then, I didn't even know what slash was xD But I always viewed them as together in a sense. I like the topic of Valentine's Day, Score's intense feelings and Oracle's confusion. Very well done. I hope you continue writing.
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow. That was incredibly well written, as well as being a different type of story. In a good way. Very nice.
StarWolf 616 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
EW! Scores' gay! NO! he's too hot to be gay! *nightmares!* Pixel should be gay! he's more of that kinda type. and Score likes Helaine anyway. They need more Diadem books. And we need more fan fics peeps!
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
AHH! I've been waiting for this pairing from Book One, gosh, how many years ago? Anyhoo, thank you so much. I'm so happy someone else saw it.
Pixel chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I like your story! but I have a question:

I read Diadem in french and I would like to know if in original version, there are 4 books, because in french, there are only 4 books...:(

Who can answer me?

Thanks

Pixel
Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
I really don't know what to say aside from that you just made my day. Honestly. When I was younger, I was a big fan of the Diadem books. I never got through all of them, but still, they made quite the impression on my young psyche. _ More recently, when I'd gotten into slash, I started thinking about Diadem slash, but... well, I never thought I'd find any, much less any this well written. Thank you for a very, very enjoyable read.
SailorButtercup X chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
How should I put this? Hm. Okay, like this I guess. *squeals* THAT WAS THE BEST! I loved it! I especially liked the conflicting emotions that Score and Oracle have for each other. You must right another one. You must!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Aw. :) Very nice. normally, i don't read slash fics, but this was very well done, not smutty or anything. And plenty of humor, like Score trying to cook.