Reviews for Soothsayer
orlha chapter 3 . 4h
Wonder if Sasuke's attitude will improve. Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 1/11
I'm hhoping that at some point you'll definitely indicate which of Katsura's fathers' is the Arashi and which the Hyuuga. I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly which one you are referring to when things come up. I do like that Naruto has at least SOMEONE to warm up to him. He desperately needs it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2019
Well this is pleasant! Katsura seems pretty well-adjusted, if angsty. It's well deserved, but still. I wonder if he'll have good experiences sooner than later.
Lucency chapter 2 . 12/29/2018
I already love Katsura 3
sucuri chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
hey! Guy's team (team choza) was all boys too, so its canon. Thanks for the new chapter! Looking forward to seeing how katsura interacts with naruto and sasuke and others.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Might wanna list hinata as a character in the fic description - not a big fan of her so it was an unpleasant surprise to find that here
Enbi chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
i love Hinata and Katsura and his dads. also, thank you jesus for skipping the whole awkward birth thing. im LOVING your writing style and im really excited to see where this fic will go
satheri chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
YES! YES! #UZUSHIOPRIDE
No, seriously, I love Katsura and his grandma already. I love his relationship with Hinata too (precious baby Hina, omg). The fact he has ties to the Hyuuga is intriguing too.
But UZUSHIO. My feelings! I'd be so excited to hear some of your thoughts about Uzushiogakure culture and traditions, because I have 3 fics about Uzu-linked characters (hahaha, how did I end up like this, oops), one with Karin and her mom, one with Mito and one Kushina AU. And can I just say, I LOVE LOVE your idea of there being an Uzushio quarter in Konoha, and your observation about there being other clans involved in the village. I'd also headcanoned Uzushio villagers as great swimmers and water jutsu users, and your whole view of their culture seems so very, very cool!
Alexithymia181 chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
I love the descriptions and your style of writing! And skipping all the boring baby related stuff? I think it's a good choice. I look forward to seeing more of this!