Reviews for Force Without Balance
Omnireceptacle chapter 19 . 2/19/2022
3rd time I reread this. Already read precise note twice, Gato twice, Nightmares of Alamir twice, DC twice. Just wanted to let you know that you're overall my favorite author, and that the Nightmares of Alamir is my second favorite series of all time, after Rothfuss' Kingkiller Chronicles, and I've recommended it to friends, one of whom bought it and agrees with the take.

Stay strong man!
Omnireceptacle chapter 17 . 2/19/2022
It didn't release 2021... D;
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2022
Good
XDBOI chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if
you only looked at the word warning! Once there was
a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and
she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her
mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the
staff in the hospital so the More-government
decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so
they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as
possible but it went wrong the machine they were
using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for
hours until she died. Now every week on the day of
her death she returns to the person that read this
letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps
into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you
and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to
ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt
someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake,
apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten
comments in the next ten minutes you will have the
best day of your life tomorrow…

This is a copypasta, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
TheMarauder28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
I'm gonna be honest, I read this story a while ago and I did not finish reading it, and I won't, but I'm still gonna write what I'm thinking. I'm sure that it's nothing you haven't heard before, but thats not gonna stop me from writing this.

I'm honestly disappointed in the direction the story went. From Seth being an over-powered vampiric dragon demigod to suddenly getting nerfed and losing everything. Not only did that make zero sense, it honestly ruined the story. It was fine the way it was, you didn't need to do whatever the hell you did. I'm still trying to understand what the fuck happened and how it happened.

It had so much potential. There were so many other characters that could've given Seth a challenge and made the story more exciting without fucking it up. I can't tell what's still making me feel like shit; Viser and Serafall dying, or the disappointment.
9149130189189 chapter 10 . 2/9/2022
100 doublings would be 2100, or ~1010. A year is about 30 million seconds, or 3*107. So if a boosted time stop lasted for 2100 seconds, he would have had about 300 years by himself.

Good thing it didn't last that long.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/5/2022
So uhh... wtf? I'm confusion.
Jmechan24 chapter 11 . 2/6/2022
Damn why sona and not rías
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2022
Ok I'm calling it, I think this was all planned and that Seth cloned himself .
Jmechan24 chapter 4 . 2/6/2022
Wow this chapter was very good, kill that fker issei and do every sh*t that you can
Jmechan24 chapter 2 . 2/6/2022
Bribe with gold
Jmechan24 chapter 1 . 2/6/2022
Damn man what had that poor officer do to you
Victorius 435 chapter 3 . 1/31/2022
Well. Albion is fücked because he is gonna get killed and his soul absorbed, same with everyone else
Mr.Sound - Master of Silence chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
Okay. I am returning to write a review a long time after finishing this fic.
I once thought the ending was trash, but I have changed my mind.

This is a damned masterpiece.

Without balance.

Balance, the logic of the color wheel, the golden ratio, the spiral, all of it connected within a grand orchestra of life; everything that moves.

Balance, the most important part of everything.

And the mc did not have it.

Force Without Balance.

I fucking love this fic, the ending is damned good.
4,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »