Reviews for Force Without Balance
AshiyaNuz chapter 7 . 6/29/2023
The mc fanfic is so fucked up and interesting at the same time
Vishesh chapter 6 . 6/22/2023
too disturbing for my tastes, I am out
mst3ktoo chapter 19 . 6/21/2023
Whoo you had me worried that your MC was going to learn a lesson and become a good guy I'm glad that only lasted a chapter
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 6/16/2023
Gross
mst3ktoo chapter 15 . 6/16/2023
I thought Beelzabub was a chick?
lawmentics chapter 19 . 5/20/2023
The saying that an ending could ruin the entire story cannot be more true for this fic. I hate this fic so much. To build such an interesting story, a compelling character, and just toss it out the bin and end it. Sure, the ending could have been really good... if there was a sequel. No ending for a ending? The story ends with the, "MC got tricked, MC screams he will get revenge, MC eats a devil"- the end.
Any enjoyment i had reading the previous chapters got overwritten by the sheer feeling of emptiness.

2/10
1 point for existing, 1 point for a good author with amazing writing skills but i just didnt like this fic and the ending at all.
Thios chapter 19 . 5/20/2023
What the fuck! Another good story ruined. Shiro Syndrome at it's best, LoL
Joke Dagger chapter 9 . 5/20/2023
25250 35358
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2023
This ending was conplete and utter shit
IAmASaltedFish chapter 3 . 4/19/2023
He is just a short tempered man child, the protagonist for dc remastered was way better and so was the story, this is just bad.
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 4/3/2023
so, dulio is basically Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.
AnthonyR89 chapter 14 . 4/3/2023
yeah, I call bullshit. Serafall almost being killed by a flame atronach? seriously? what's next, you going to have a Scamp kill Molag Bal?
AnthonyR89 chapter 13 . 4/3/2023
so, your oc is just a Violent Psychopath doing random shit for his own amusement with no actual plan.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 4/3/2023
eh. I never liked Kiba all that much, and I am indifferent at best to Gasper.

though you did make riser smarter than I would give him credit it for. he also doesn't exactly strike me as the type willing to eat pussy.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 4/3/2023
Rias and Sona share Kuoh as equals.
4,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »