Reviews for The Patronus Reunion 1
Fallow57 chapter 2 . 6/19/2021
xX KudosXx : )
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 5/4/2021
I went to check the Comments and thinking backhad left one but it is missing and thinking back I was the one or at least one person who noticed the Duplicate Chapters.

Anyway I would Like to see Harry document all 9f the wrongdoings Albus committed against his family alingvwith anyone else and Thus have everything exposed so people learn that the Old Headmaster was not the kind of man they think he was. And who knows how many of the laws out their that Harry helped repeal and change might have been the result of that old goat to try and gain control of Harry. and any other orphans. Plus also check to see how many family and individual will that old goat may have violated.

Anyway I am glad Harry is getting back a lot of family that was lost to him no thanks to that old goat. And hopefully with what I understand that many families will be reunited and the foolish purebloods will learn from their stupid beliefs and mistakes because when look at the Potts family they are not muggles they are Squibs Potter Squibs and the Potter's took great effort and care to protect their family member who did not have magic and thus hideing them away. Thus by Albus actions he wrong a family.
Gina chapter 2 . 4/5/2021
I'm sure someone has mentioned that chapter two is a repeat. I also wanted to tell you that I enjoyed what I read.

Loving the Patronus story and am looking forward to reading the others.
MissiYoung chapter 2 . 6/24/2020
I would love to watch little Miss Dursley and the Potts trio decide, "Well, we share a cousin so screw it, we're all a family," while shopping Sunday without telling Harry about it. Watching that ripple through the extended families would be great, and watching Harry realize what they've done during the train ride (or even better, the sorting) would be hysterical. Mostly because I'm pretty sure he'd believe he'd been pranked somehow lmao
Enforcer209 chapter 2 . 2/29/2020
Well that was nice I’m glad you put the Dursley’s in therapy most authors just say they’ve changed over time if they are brought back into the story sometime after Hogwarts
RonRR chapter 1 . 10/17/2018

Ron
Philosophize chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
FYI, the incantation is "Expecto Patronum".
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
A good start if you wished to continue.
Nice for Harry to help Dudley with his own magical children and how much it has changed without Dumbledore interfering and causing trouble.