Reviews for Cops & Coffee
So is this story on hold or finished? I'm sifting through bookmarks of mine and noticed that this hasn't been updated since October last year. Has this been scrapped? If so that's a shame, I really enjoyed this story. I hope you do continue : )
DemonSkitty chapter 13 . 10/29/2018
Aw I wanna see Connor in a kitty beanie! Cute chapter!
DemonSkitty chapter 12 . 10/22/2018
Nah it’s okay man, I have two cats and I yowl at them all the time until they shut up. Great chapter!
DemonSkitty chapter 11 . 10/14/2018
This is some wholesome shit right here
DemonSkitty chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
Aw cute one. I know first hand that fish can be expensive and especially goldfish because they need so much room to be taken care of properly, I have three tanks lol. Great chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
Sure Connor will take good care of the fish!
DemonSkitty chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
Aw he got more fish. Cute chapter
DemonSkitty chapter 8 . 9/26/2018
Glad Hank decided to pull back from drinking. Poor Connor, just want to hug him. Great chapter
DemonSkitty chapter 7 . 9/17/2018
Aw poor Connor, I hope the next chapter Hank can apologize
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2018
Oooof. My heart hurts. The angst hit me hard. Haha. I hope they get a chance to deal with what just happened.
MarianneNP chapter 7 . 9/17/2018
Gracias por escribir esta historia, es una de los mejores del fandom. Te seguiré hasta el final.
Twinkletalon chapter 4 . 9/3/2018
I’m loving all of these shorts so far! They’re really in character (so much so that I’m starting to hate Gavin a little lol).
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2018
I love your story ! it's really a good work.
Neyane chapter 6 . 9/3/2018
Oh, that was funny and cute at the same time (well, if you forget the part with Hank shooting Connor, that is, wonder how the scene would have looked with Hank and/or Connor's point of view).
Neyane chapter 5 . 9/3/2018
... Gavin, you ass AND complete moron. At least you helped him a bit, even if it was more because of fear of Hank than anything. Sadly (but lucky for you), Connor doesn't seem to have noticed it was because of Gavin, but Hank may have the idea.