Reviews for How It All Started
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
I LOVE DANGER RANGERS!
Tahmir chapter 8 . 8/21/2018
Idea gala party when the danger rangers are invited to a gala
Tahmir chapter 7 . 8/21/2018
Idea danger Rangers Gala when the danger Rangers invited to a Gala
Interstate2011 chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I wonder who would have voiced Franklin in this one.
Interstate2011 chapter 8 . 8/21/2018
I didn't think Fallbot could ever eat anything.
Interstate2011 chapter 7 . 8/20/2018
"And Gabriela and Philip were indeed proud of themselves."

Did you really mean "Philip," or "Felipe"?

Also, how would Annick Obonsawin as Young GB and maybe Felipe sound? And the rest?

Oh, and considering GB's front-more limbs are wings, but her feet are firmer, what did she use for chest compressions, her wings or her feet?
Interstate2011 chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Maybe Aiden Barton, the son of George Barton, would make a good Young Burt.

Think of it this way: Mark Hamill, the voice of Burt, has always portrayed Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars franchise... only as a man.

Whereas, Aiden Barton played BOTH twins (yes, Leia, too) in infancy when he was a baby in Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. He was a baby in 2008, so he may be young enough for playing Burt as a boy... close, anyway.

And how about John Morris as Seymour, and whoever else as the parents?
Interstate2011 chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
Who would have voiced Young Squeaky? Rob Paulsen again, or a woman, or an actual child actor?
Interstate2011 chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
I know Kevin Michael Richardson used the same voice when he voiced Burble in childhood, but I would personally have visualized Jeannie Elias, the same one to do all the speaking voices in the first Jumpstart Preschool game, to do it instead... almost the same voice she used for Pierre... minus the accent.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
Cannot wait for more chapters of the Danger Rangers' origin
Interstate2011 chapter 3 . 8/18/2018
Poor Kitty. (hugs her)
Interstate2011 chapter 2 . 8/18/2018
Since this takes place in childhood, I might visualize Nancy Cartwright, Kath Soucie, Tress MacNeille, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, or Pamela Adlon as Young Sully... maybe even Christian DiStefano, or Pierce Gagnon.