Reviews for Cross My Heart
afastmachine chapter 3 . 10/13/2018
I am LOVING this story. The way you write is so magical! Plus, the slow reveal of the politics of monsters and men, and the little tidbits of our beloved Storybrooke inhabitants is wonderful work. I'm excited to read more!
tnplh chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
Hi! I have had a mental block when it comes
To reading lately so i hadn’t started this but now that I have i want it all now. I love it so much. I’m picturing everything just as this weird cross between the two worlds and I can see everything so clearly. So well meshed.
Alexandra Lyman chapter 3 . 10/6/2018
Love the dynamic between Emma and Graham in this, and I can't wait for more background on Emma and what kind of past she has in this AU.
Alexa chapter 3 . 10/5/2018
Interesting mystery!
kristi83 chapter 3 . 10/4/2018
I'm really enjoying the mystery and anxious to find out what happens next. You captured Whale's personality so well. I found it hilarious he and Emma have a past. Not that they can remember much of it.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 10/4/2018
Emma and Whale! And she doesn’t even want to remember, because of course! That was great, I’ve never seen them one night stand in fic before. But who killed Kathryn? Pretty horribly and with determination! Was it personal or was she in the wrong place wrong time or just that she was human and the killer isn’t? I’m speculating. Love the banter between Emma and Graham over donuts and assignments, glad to see their friendship. Thanks for the chapter.
OnceSnow chapter 3 . 10/4/2018
Whale as one of Emma’s hookups is ingenious and hilarious.
LimeCandy chapter 3 . 10/3/2018
This just keeps getting more and more interesting! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2018
The supernatural stories are some of my most favorite stories. This seems on track with that! Good update
OnceSnow chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Definitely can’t wait to see what happens next.
OnceSnow chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Intriguing!
snookolive chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
ahh i don't think i've ever read vampire captain swan and i'm so glad that you've decided to take it on :)
Alexandra Lyman chapter 2 . 9/16/2018
The use of canon dialogue in this chapter was seamless, and that's not easy to do. Kudos to you for that.

1904 - the year Peter Pan premiered on stage. I see what you did there!

So I assume Emma is immune to vampire suggestion and from Killian's reaction that's highly unusual. Very curious to see where you go with this!
dragonflyerr chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
Oh that was an awesome first meeting! Killian's vampire powers don't work on Emma. He's going to be so intrigued. More please.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2018