Reviews for HOw It Is
NathanEryk chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I do declare that I first thought You being racist when you said Martin Luther screwed everything up but I remembered my Religious and Historical education and came to the conclusion that you referred to the German monk who openly opposed the Roman Catholic Church in the 1500's
sorry for almost calling you racist...
But you are a homophobe so *blows raspberry and bites his thumb*
-NathanEryk
Sammettik and Co chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Type your review here...
IAmMyOwnCanvas chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Uh... You're born gay. You CAN'T change. And not everyone believes in "God".
katumbugola chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
you poem was awesome and filled with many uncomfortable truths that people dont to listen. My personal advice for you is ignore the haters and keep spreading the TRUTH!1
The Lesbian of Reason chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm going to start my whole 'you're-a-bigot-and-close-minded' speech in a minute, okay? It's 'Lesbian of Reason critiques the writing itself time'. Note the username. On with the review:
Elementary level rhymes. Little or no rhythm. Point is too blatantly stated, not to mention stupid. The excessive amount of author's notes (and homophobia, but we're getting to that) make it look more unprofessional than it is, which is really saying something. Don't use capslock that much. You can use italics or bold text. Not that hard. Use spell check.
Now onto the whole atheist-lesbian thing. For one thing, being gay isn't a choice, and so what if it is? I don't care if you have a foot fetish. You shouldn't care if I have a thing for boobs. It doesn't affect you or your god. I, personally, would not worship a god that hates gays, as I am one. If I want to burn in hell, let me burn. My life choices do not concern you or your religion.
One last thing: "PLEASURE BEFORE GOD." Really?
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Claire the Logic Fairy here, PREPARE TO BE STONED.
Oh god, I love fics like these. They put me in a jolly mood. Let's get offensive, eh?
Let's start by listing every grammar/spelling error, just to compile a list.
"..."
sentence fragment
"..."
"becuse"
"!"

On that note, I think I've proved my point grammar wise. Spell/grammar check is your friend. Use it wisely.

Let me start off by saying that I'm a lesbian, and an Atheist, and even in being an Atheist, I am offended by your words against Martin Luther, as I assume most Lutherans and Protestants are. So... stop being an asshole to people. That's all on that.

As for you being a bigot, I've got a few words. First off, if you don't agree with homosexuality, I'm not going to tell you to change your opinion. That's fine, this is America and it's a free country. If I wanted to, I could march around saying that a pink monkey created the universe and that he thinks gingers are an ABOMINATION. But when it starts to get blatantly hateful, then we have a problem.

Are you really going to make me crack out my Bible (of which I own three)? Fine. I will.

The Ten Commandments are as follows:
Honor thy father and thy mother
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Thou shalt not worship any other god before me
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Thou shalt not worship false idols
Thou shalt not covet they neighbor
Thou shalt not kill
Thou shalt not work on the Sabbath day, and keep it holy
and two others I don't remember.
Anyway, unless it's the other two I can't remember, "Thou shalt not sex up your fellow gender" isn't on there.

Also: "Judge not, lest ye be judged."
Case and point.

Either way, your are a moron and not worth me making an effort to flame you in an amusing way.

Ta,
-Claire
sanzopriestess chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's intolerance like this that makes me ashamed to be christian. second, it's not a decision or chioce. being gay/bi deosn't make the person bad.
Souljacker chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What the %$#! did I just read?
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I found this by accident, and I'm sorry I did.

I found it small minded, pointless and unbeliably offensive. I hope no gay person finds it and mistakenly believes all Christians are as nasty and hateful as you. It is YOU who needs to change, not them!

Shame on you for posting it.
North American Scum chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I don't think it's appropriate to talk about God's willy like that.
TheEvilPumpkin18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
1st of all: Okay, You don't know the truth. No one does. I'm okay that you think this is the truth, but you can never be sure. Unless you're God. And the thought of you being God is laughable.

2nd: NO WE CANNOT CHANGE. I say "we" because I'm bi. I have no control that I like both sexes. I ujst don't. So NO, I can't stop liking girls and JUST like guys. THAT'S how it is.
Midnight el Gatito chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Most gay people couldn't care less what you think of them; the mere fact that you're not gay (or are possibly a repressed gay) doesn't have impact on anyone else's life. Additionally, non-Christian gays don't give a flying fart what your "god" may think of them, as most non-Christians don't believe in your god.

Therefore, you're only effectively addressing gay Christians, and even then, most of them will tell you to eff yourself.
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow, yeah. This was pretty bad. Not only was it hateful and condescending towards homosexuals, but you could have at least run the spellcheck before you posted this small pile of bovine fecal matter.

Look, it's great and all that you have religion, but you simply do NOT need to shove in our faces and down our throats.

RSB
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Stop. Please, just...stop. It's bad enough that I have to deal with you closed minded, bigoted fools on a daily basis. Now I have to deal with your BS here on FFN, too? You are not religious. You are a bigot.
Erzsebet The Blood Countess chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
1. I've never thought Catholics were bad people. My mother's entire family is Catholic. I was baptized Catholic as well.

2. Asking someone who is gay to change is like asking a person with Autism to 'stop being Autistic." Oh, and about that- my best friend has a brother with Autism. He doesn't have a clue about sexuality and the like, but he knows he likes girls.

3. Please, do yourself a favor- get out there and learn about the world. You're so misguided it's very sad.