Reviews for I Love You
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 1/19
Another great fix-it tale! Although poor Sam, trying to make Grandma Donna's life PG when it was clearly rated "R"!

Clio1792
Fanfic girl of all worlds chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
that... that made me cry... good job author
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
So sweet. Loved the little twist with Donna here. I wish they'd done this in the film instead of completely killing her off.
I hope you write more stories of little Donnie. He's a little sweetie and tbe way he had Sam and Donna wrapped round his little finger was hilarious.
SuseliebeSuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
I honestly love this little one-shot!
brasandsocks chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
You don't know how much I want you to rewrite Here We Go Again!
I love this little twist so much!
Please write more MM stories
Amber French Chambers chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Hi
I have been inactive on this site for a few years due to personal reasons but this was the perfect story to start my reading of FanFiction on again so Thank You. I loved Here We Go Again, however, instead of doing what they eventually did I would have preferred an ending similar to this!

This was so well written and so cute. I loved the fact it is a one-shot but at the same time, I wish you would continue it.

Looking forward to anything else you decide to write

Amber French Chambers xx
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
I loved this story! Please write more MM stories with this twist or at least a Donna and Sophie fic.
Serpico1986 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Aww, this is so cute! Sam and Donny are funny together
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Beautiful! So glad Donna is alive in this one. Any more stories where she is would be great! Or an alternative to here we go again where she is
Anja chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Hello yes I love this and I would like to thank you for joining me in the denial and having donna only be in coma it is very much appreciated

Like when sam said oh you can hug her I was like ahfhmglwixi for real? For real? And then it was for real.

I don't know you but I love you
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
This is perfect! Oh my goodness I love it! I would love another chapter or more one shots like this. I love the story explanation and I would love to see Donna and Sam trying to chase around a little toddler!
Bee-327 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Awww, this was a sweet little tidbit. Love it!