Reviews for Downpours and Disputes
JudyL068 chapter 3 . 9/16
Just got a chance to read the first few chapters. Great story so far ladies. Enjoying seeing the boys at loose ends LOL.
MamaBear2Two chapter 3 . 9/14
*Dances* Prideful or not, I love this chapter! It's such a grand look at a relationship that happens to be one of my favorites. Well, I have numerous *favorites* when it comes to M7, but that really isn't the point. :)
Working with I'maMePanda has been amazing, her creativity is simply outstanding! And this story is so much fun! :)
Cliff scaling haha niiiiiiice
Loved the chapter, it’s nice to read such a well-written text, I love your interpretation, you guys, it sure seems like a fruitful collaboration, like you are enjoying yourselves

Love this story and you guys. It feels like a feel-good text, like it’s comforting and I know everything will be ok in the end which is nice

Actually I missed you Iamamepanda it’s nice to see you back. Hope everything is ok in RL
487carrie chapter 3 . 9/13
Loved this chapter!
Loving the story! Ezra and Vin can get into so much trouble together. I love how you reference older stories and set up for future ones (scaling the rock faces, hint, hint)! Please continue to write more! I am always looking for more from you and your co-writer. It’s like Christmas when another story or chapter is posted! Keep up the good work! I am anxiously waiting for more!
lunaz chapter 3 . 9/12
I love how you write the guys. Great chapter.
Poet chapter 2 . 8/30
I really loved it! Interesting, well-written, *banter*... I think it’s a very successful collaboration of two wonderful authors. I’d love to see where you’ll take us.
Chrissysmiles chapter 2 . 8/26
not quite sure where this story is going?
:-)
Very interesting beginning, I wonder what happens next? The rain could be dangerous and the cave could be a bit unstable... (Sorry, I love me a bit of angst now and then.)

Love the bickering! My god, their conversations. Funny and amazing!
Johnny chapter 2 . 8/23
Loved JD’s enthusiasm! And I don’t like heavy rain, so I feel for boys. It’s not nice to be stuck somewhere wet and cold. Very interesting story, can’t wait to find out what happens next!
About a third of the way through the chapter you left some of your comments in the story.
Very interesting story, thank you very much for sharing. I love the interaction between boys!
MamaBear2Two chapter 2 . 8/20
I really don't count, as it's a bit conceited to review and then praise your own dual written work, but there's also no rule against it, so... ;) Despite having just gone over this with I'maMePanda, I am going to repeat myself and say how AWESOME this is. It maybe be a FrankenStory, but it's a grand one! :)
Bball25 chapter 1 . 8/19
Love this storyline and very interested to see how it plays out!
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/19