Reviews for Worlds Collide, Heroes Clash
Kojo chapter 11 . 9/21
I can’t believe it took me this long to find this fanfic, and I can’t believe you just leave us with such a cliffhanger. I can’t wait for man.
chloe chapter 11 . 9/20
Nice chapter - kinda wondering if Pepper or Pietro is now Alchemy!
sleipnir34 chapter 11 . 9/20
Happy Hogan, Phil Coulson, or maybe even Fury
Sassbrat chapter 11 . 9/20
Oliver or Pepper. maybe Bucky
Jai Devnani chapter 11 . 9/20
Intresting Chapter u got there.
I think its pepper possibly
Stand with Ward and Queen chapter 11 . 9/20
Hmm, I'm gonna guess either Coulson, Fury, or Clint.
Nighlocktheawesome00 chapter 9 . 9/19
Will Pietro be part of the Civil War? Please say yes, or I am going to riot.
Coolrod chapter 10 . 9/14
Lol no offense but how can anyone not know about smallville but know about the arrowverse character's there wouldn't even be a arrowverse if it wasn't for smallville. Anyway smallville is Clark Kent journey into becoming Superman. It's the journey over the destination so to speak that makes the show so special Clark Kent is the man the real hero and how he learns how to harness his alien powers while handling his teenage life in smallville smallville also has the justice league and it's own Oliver Queen/green arrow and impulse aka the flash. Smallville also goes very deep into the Superman mythology and dc lore with its own version of kara zorel aka Supergirl as well. Smallville biggest message is that the suit doesn't make the hero and it never will. One thing that smallville and the arrowverse have in common is that a lot of smallville writer's has also wrote for the arrowverse as well and also different actors have came from smallville to the arrowverse for example Helen Slater who plays the original Supergirl in her own movie plays kara stepmother in arrowverse version of Supergirl however she also played kalel Clark Kent biological mother Lara in smallville. Same with Erica durance she plays kara biological mother in Supergirl however she also played Lois lane in smallville. So anyway as I was saying the arrowverse wouldn't even be a thought if it wasn't for the success of smallville if you get a chance I really suggest that you watch the show to truly understand/appreciate why smallville has many fans. I think that adding the smallville universe to this story would be really interesting.
Watson Smith chapter 10 . 9/12
Raptor2216, i love this story! And having Dr. Alchemy be a new enemy for the Avengers to face off against is awesome! Please update soon, because i will keep reading this story, and when will we see the next chapters leading up to chapter 22 of the story?
Watson Smith chapter 10 . 9/12
Raptor2216, this story is awesome! Please update soon, because i will keep reading this story, and when will we see the the next chapters leading to chapter 22 of this story?
chloe chapter 10 . 9/12
Nice chapter
chloe chapter 9 . 9/8
Good chapter
Watson Smith chapter 9 . 9/7
Thank you,, Raptor2216,, for seeing the reviews! I love this story,, and please update soon because i will keep reading this story,, and when will we see the next chapters?
Coolrod chapter 1 . 9/7
Can you add smallville onto the story they could definitely use Clark especially if things got real with thanos
Watson Smith chapter 8 . 9/7
Raptor2216, i love this story! And having Barry become an Avenger is awesome! Please update soon, because i will keep reading this story, and when will we see the next 11 chapters of this story?