Reviews for Heal
BlackthornAshe chapter 10 . 2/12
Im crying here! Full blown out crying! Awesome story but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!. You have to finish it!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
*sniffle**sniffle*
applepielover123 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
so awsome! keep up good work! almost cried. I give story 100000000000000000 stars DESU!:)
Lyca chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I came across this fix by accident and I love it! I finished 10 chapters at one go. Please finish it. I would love to know the ending...(if it is anywhere in sight)
Lyca chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Angel-Demon1 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
This story is so sad but it's wonderful...And sad.

But it's a great brother bond of Sesshou and Inu
KatzeIason69 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
wow this was a very cool story! i can't wait for more soon.
impulse960 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Please finish this story. I've read it so many times since it was first published. The darkness and despair that you paint in the story are great. So is that sliver of light, the hope that you add.

I hope I speak for many when I say that this story must be updated as soon as you can.
Ai half demon chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
update make inuyasha no longer blind make naraku pay crap now i'm crying for both brothers so your really good at making fan fictions so update i must know what happens to the brothers
Cooptown chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
MFF. XD UPDATE PLZ. D: you sadden me.
Avliss chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
I LOVE THIS FANFIC:)

PLEASE CONTINUE

but..

WHY DID YOU KILL RIN? *sobs*
Danton chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
This is a really good fic! I love it, with my whole heart :D Please update it soon! :)
KawaiiInu45 chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
Wow. Rin dead...though I totally expected Sesshomaru to go off like that...but the OOC is still something I'm not use to but oh well. I like it. something I haven't read before, very unique.

Kawii Inu'no 45
KawaiiInu45 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
It is very different. In my own opinion, I'm not that use to the whole brotherly Inu and Sesshy thing going on but it is good in this case. The brothers are OOC but you can make it work. I like it so far.

Kawii Inu'no 45
Blakeypoo chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
OH GOSH I JUST READ YOUR STORY TONIGHT! SUPER DUPER AWESOME SQUARED! You must update soon :) Please not another cliffy :P

Yet Again, great story, extremely great.