Reviews for Masks They Wear
Youknowkakarot chapter 21 . 9/22
Story dead smh sad to it go
Rosettin chapter 22 . 8/6
Amazing fic
Rosettin chapter 14 . 8/5
"An elven slave caught her master's attention", who's this master?
ILostmyBalls chapter 4 . 7/24
The blue rose team is kinda dumb arent they for an adamantite rank team they make the stupidest decisions
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 22 . 4/28
awesome story. i hope your depression is okay. looking forward to your next chapter
Anonymous chapter 22 . 1/5
Author
Get well soon!
binyhun chapter 22 . 12/12/2021
Re-read completed, second time was enjoyable as well, thanks for the story. Hope you get better
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2021
Www
hyu chapter 22 . 5/28/2021
dead fanfiction
Kokiks100 chapter 21 . 5/19/2021
Hope you overcome your depression. It is an extremely severe problem that has sadly been ignored by most people in society. I know that this one insignificant review might not help, but I still want you to remember that your writing brings joy to a lot of people and it is something to be proud of.
Kokiks100 chapter 13 . 5/19/2021
Brain Unglaus Nail Clipper skill made me spit take.
thoreq2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
nice
E chapter 22 . 3/8/2021
I was turned off of this story from the description at first, but all the comments made it seem amazing. I see now that they were right. Well written, and it's a true adaptation of the source material. I wish there was more, but I think it's likely that this is dead. At least, unlikely to be updated soon. Your reasons are your own, mental health or otherwise, but I do think it's a shame there's not more of this. This is pretty much exactly the continuation of the story that I'd want from further volumes.

I await more, as always.
binyhun chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
I read your story in less than 24 hours, i believe that it turned out amazing. I wish you could finish.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2020
Please keep writing this! Its so good! :)