Reviews for Raid Boss
aalbright425 chapter 17 . 10/13/2021
Thank you for the chapter. Really enjoying the story so far!
Reader chapter 17 . 8/15/2021
Well. It was fun. And sometimes even amazing. But there were too many things overlapping that many other things got ignored or forgotten fast. And the last chapter was one of the worst simply because of the confusing way you told the story.

I hate how you made Harry left world-class items hundreds of years ago. And in the hand of supposedly-enemies-yet-they're-his-legacy? So what, Harry need to fight and destroy those that he saved? Or he would "ally" himself with them? Anyway, it has unfortunately made me lose my interests on this fanfic. Different taste. I'm sorry, and good luck.
Dylan-Walts chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
I know asking for updates does nothing so I will instead be productive. Thank you for writing this story. The story is so well done that it feels like it could be set in overlord. I appreciate the time and effort you put into each chapter and how you really captured the characters and their personalities. Sure some of it might be OOC but I love this well written peice of literature. I hope you find it in you to continue with this. Here's to hoping for a new chapter.
BumpsInTheNight chapter 17 . 7/20/2021
What a marvelous story. I was dreading this moment with every click of next chapter. Now here I am at the edge of the cliff. I hope all is well with you. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/10/2021
Ah! Im so happy I came by to reread this fic! I didnt realize you were still updating it. I love this story, its such a creative crossover. And this last chapter was great- Harry's exastion with his own time shenanigans was fun to read. Thanks for the chapter!
Nexus-san chapter 3 . 4/18/2021
Interesting story, but I can't get past some of the stiff formal dialogues. The dialogues seriously needs some work, it feels like reading a Japanese LN translated through Google translate.
mckertis chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Great recommendation there, a dead fic with barely any chapters. Master of Monsters, short unfinished and dead, thumbs up.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2021
Y'know, I can quite clearly tell that English isn't your first language.

That said, you seem to have a decent grasp on it, and you very much make up for it with the quality of your writing. I mean, heck, your writing and grammar are better than most English-speaking Fanfic writers out there.

If you really want to make sure your fanfics are most accurate English-wise, I'd recommend getting a Beta who has English as their first language to check over your stuff.

Of course, this chapter was written a long time ago, so perhaps you've already gotten one and I'm simply too far in the past. Ah, time travel shows up in the most unexpected of places, doesn't it?

Anyhow, great chapter! I can't write emotional scenes for the life of me, so this is very impressive to me. Can't wait to read the rest!
Ghostfall chapter 17 . 3/30/2021
Love the story hope it gets updated soon.
RayVox chapter 17 . 3/24/2021
Hello I. Really enjoy your story and I know it should be obvious but since you didn't state If You arw going to continue I wanted to ask If you will continue.
Trsmuted chapter 5 . 3/5/2021
This story has become somewhat boring, i really like the prospect of Harry being a Raid Boss more than a player.

Well this is just my opinion
Candlemon2002 chapter 17 . 3/1/2021
I NEED MORE!
I LOVE THIS!
Enigmation chapter 17 . 2/10/2021
This is excellent work! Thanks for sharing the story author! The interactions and NPC POVs gave me quite a few chuckles and laughs.
KinZoku591 chapter 17 . 2/5/2021
Please be sure to update this magnificent tale at your soonest possible date
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2021
not seeing the point of this chapter
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »