Reviews for Raid Boss
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2022
I would really like to see this update it eventually it’s really good.
SpicyArbiter chapter 17 . 8/24/2022
My favorite phrase wasbright as a black hole and twice as dense’
Eternal Emperor of Zakuul chapter 1 . 8/23/2022
See in the summary, master of death Harry. Yep, this story is going to be crap
realfan16 chapter 8 . 8/23/2022
TT_TT U ONLY NOTICED NOWWW! i thought it was a clever ploy in the beginning like harry being a tyoe of monster while he thought himself as humanoid in appearance then pvps proved me wrong and later it was mentioned he was the shortest in guild. *sigh*
realfan16 chapter 9 . 8/23/2022
yes he hasn't raid bossed enough...the fun it would be to have a talking raid boss trash talking u as u fail to beat it.
Dylan-Walts chapter 3 . 7/28/2022
Ya know with the start of Overlord IV I came back to this just because it always never fails to entertain
Gleyson Felipe chapter 17 . 7/17/2022
The story will still go on
Gleyson Felipe chapter 8 . 7/17/2022
GameknightPJOfan chapter 10 . 6/17/2022
Wow, This is truly amazing, not many people could integrate such details into a story, along with getting readers so invested into characters. Thank you for this amazing story!
MapleForest chapter 17 . 5/18/2022
very nice, hope to see more!
slowdownV2 chapter 13 . 5/7/2022
good story this
slowdownV2 chapter 11 . 5/7/2022
hope this continues
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 4/21/2022
it will be funny when harry finds out he is in a video game
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 4/21/2022
interesting
Voldy chapter 10 . 4/8/2022
This is my favorite chapter. I just love it so much. I first read this story months ago. Maybe even a year ago and I find myself coming back to read this chapter again. I cry every time I read the anguish of Albedo when she believes that Harry and Momonga are going to die at midnight. This is just such a beautiful, heart wrenching chapter that perfectly encapsulates the thing I love the most about this series. I love the NPC's. I love the sheer loyalty that they have towards Momonga and the supreme ones and you represented that so beautifully in this chapter. I would've liked to have read more but I'm happy in that I could have this chapter. My favorite chapter in all the overlord fanfiction I've read(which is a lot).
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »