Reviews for Raid Boss
drucifer000 chapter 16 . 3/25/2020
good story! can't wait for more
BoredKing chapter 10 . 3/25/2020
Not really angst more like horror but wonderful regardless.
NathanielTheCat chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
This was nice, and, even though I know nothing of overlord, I enjoyed it. I will follow it.
Felhound chapter 1 . 3/24/2020
Why the hell does Harry think the absence of death is a bad thing? Did his role brainwash him? Is he just an idiot who thinks death is the next adventure or whatever?
The DCG chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
Still a fic i enjoy a lot. Looking forward to what you do.
The DCG chapter 15 . 3/24/2020
Almost a shame Harry didn't end up covered in Kitsune happy to see him.

The reaction would have been great.
Kragh chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
This story is amazing. For someone who hasn't seen or read (not sure if it's a manga, anime or something else) overlord, It was surprisingly easy to follow. I hope you stay safe.
Keep it up,
Kragh50
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
OH MY GOD !
Flygar chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
Time turners w/ HP "fuck, fuckity, FUCK."
KongouBongo chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
yay happy dance love the story
ZRed chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
Thank you for updating the story again I really enjoy your work and hope to continue to see more of it in the future just the fan he is using speech to text
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
Well this was a surprise havent thought about this fic in a while so it made my day when I got the email.
Rubedo was sooooo cute i love how familiar and kawii she was with harry :3
Lmao i love portrait harry and his relationship with harry og lol annoying himself all the time and the puns were absolutely punfect
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
Welcome back! Sorry that you lost the original chapter, but thank you for getting back on the horse and continuing! This is one of my favorite stories and I’m glad to see it updated! Thank you for writing!
Andorxor chapter 16 . 3/24/2020
I think seeing himself in the past would makes him use the bloody timeturner to prevent a paradox
Loke13 chapter 16 . 3/24/2020