Reviews for Raid Boss
Nad19 chapter 9 . 8/29/2020
you bully
Nad19 chapter 6 . 8/29/2020
really? jarvis? oh come on..
MakhaiArcanum chapter 17 . 8/14/2020
Haha, this is great! I loved the Easter eggs, and I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)
Fyrebird85 chapter 13 . 8/7/2020
This far into the story, and this chapter nearly had me rage-quitting because Momonga is such a damn wuss that won't f-ing make even a little decision. I really can't even bring myself to press the Next button right now. He's always been annoyingly omega, but he really reached a new low in this chapter.
Masquer Q chapter 17 . 7/26/2020
White cattttt. Lovely. And yikes. Sleep deprivation sucks. You know, Harry should have just made a hidden room for sleeping after using the time turner. Like, turn back 24 hours inside the room, sleeping for a day, and walk out before his past self trudges in for that well deserved sleep.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Wow.. you're fics are mostly about Harry taking credits for Ainz achievements...have some shame
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
The premise is lame...not even gonna read this flaming piece of shit
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2020
Please update soon, it’s a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2020
Oh man, a time turner? It’s getting interesting!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2020
This story is absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2020
Wow... I love it! Future-Harry / Past-Harry interactions are always comedy GOLD!

Regarding NPC reactions...
I can hear some of the NPCs in my head going: Harry-sama is foolish to consort with Jald/spar with the most POWERFUL NPC in Ainz Ooal Gown!
And then some of the more childish NPCs saying Harry-niisan is awesome and what ever he does is correct.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 12 . 5/16/2020
Plz continue writing
Isaac LB chapter 13 . 5/13/2020
The pair of idiots are doing well.
Now, how should they approach the talk with the children?
Isaac LB chapter 10 . 5/12/2020
I felt despair and longing.
It was horrible, I immersed myself in the skin of a fictional character. I was locked up, holding my breath and tears.
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »