Reviews for Raid Boss
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
How the F would a MOD Harry not know any of the terms that the players said? He had traveled worlds, lived for a long time, it was bound that he would be deposited in a world where the technology is very far ahead. He would be intrigued for seeing something new. In all possibility stay some time rsesearch, unwind and come across the virtual reality. So him having no f ng clue what is going on is very very farfetched.
Quatermass chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
Okay, not a bad start. I like. So, does this mean Harry will be going with Momonga to the New World?
Quatermass chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
Okay, I hate to quibble, given your good stories, but...wouldn't Harry be able to pick up that he's in a game by now? Surely he's not that clueless or genre blind. An MoD Harry has to be genre savvy by default.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
lol and if any one discover something is up with harry being on at all times, unable to meet them in real life e.t.c. here is a perfect excuse: in real life I was crippled and cant move a relative helped design vr has connected me into the game so I can still 'live' in a sense. eh eh sound good I ripped it off of the whole SAO stuck in a game thing
Allhailthesith chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
So when they go to the new world will harry see how evil momonga gets and kill him or is he going to wimp out?
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
interesting
1310 chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Ohmygod! I love this concept! Continue making more chapters please! Can’t wait for the development of The Great Tomb of Nazarick and the part where the First Episode will occur!
Hitmen101 chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
Thanks for the chapter. :)
Jordansdevil chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
Aww this is so cute! Thanks for the great read!
J.F.C chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
Didn't have his old dungeon anymore? I hope there's a logical reason behind him losing his old home. And here I was hoping that even if didn't receive an item, like an animal egg to keep him company while the rest of the players are gone, he would at least get a title of been the first and only conqueror of two huge bases.
J.F.C chapter 4 . 8/20/2018
I'm still curious to find out what Harry actually looks like though, I know the raise or monster's base type...but we have yet to read any actual description of himself. Up to the next one.
J.F.C chapter 3 . 8/20/2018
I was writing the third review but of course the Fanfiction website had to crash in the middle of it too. Just gonna continue here, and copy paste it over there when it goes back online.

Anyway, the shorter version is that I'm glad Harry decided to keep his base personal and secret... up to the next one.
comodo50 chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
So far this story has been so cool.

Btw, whatever happened to Harry's world class item?
J.F.C chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Can't wait to read what your planning to do with that volcano base...also I'm happy to see Harry with another monster form. Don't get me wrong I love the Djinn idea...but it's nice to finally read him in another form...though, let's see what actual type he is. A game version, or a completely unique made for him to his actual origins. Up to the next one.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2018