Reviews for The Magical Season
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
aw. cute fic.
foxhiei chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
so far i like this story
China Dolly chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
ah that's so sweet. Please continue...
MysticHeero chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hey... um yeah its me again. Love this fic as well and having Duo and Heero both reading the hobbits - well that just adds to the fic. I personally love the Return of the King the book (and the films) as the twins are in that and they just rock! But thats off the subject - kinda - and I love this fic as much as yer pther ones. . Hope that ye update soon. Ta
Keep on typing the honey
Panix chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Panix:Okay it's good... I'll give you that... BUT WHAT THE HELL IS A KOI EVERBODY USES IT IN THESE FICS BUT NO ONE EXOLAINS IT! begins ripping out my hair.

Mugs: Where the hell's RON!

Ron: Humphhumphted
chibidark angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
aw, so kawii! oh, and so, orli and eli are together eh? that is so cute! and heero and duo are adorable together, and so cute and there was action and romance, and oh, so kawii and i loved it so much! pleeze continue this soon, and put orli and eli in, with action, heehee! o, i'm such a hentai, but anyhoos, pleeze post more soon, i'll be looking forward to it, farethee well! _
Misura chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Duo and Heero were very cute together (so sweet to see that last scene of them together!). I have to admit the chat-session confused me a bit (all those names [ahem, only what? three? i'm terrible!]. Ah well, I'll read the next chapter when I'm more awake (you'll post it I hope? I think I'd enjoy seeing more of this).